O2 show, who else was there?

I have been following the Zep reunion since it was announced. I unfortunatly was not there. I tip my hat to those of you who were there. I'm glad you had a great time. I wish I could have gotten there, but guess I'll just have to wait for the DVD right :D

What I have been wondering is, who else played besides Zep? I get conflicting reports everywhere I look. Some say Pete Townshend, but not Paul Rodgers. Some say Paul Rodgers, but not Keith Emerson. Some say Ronnie Wood, but not Bill Wyman. And so on and on it goes. Could somebody who was there help me out and tell me excatly who else played on 12-10-07.

Who played with who.

Was it a full set, of just a song.

Was a full group there, or just a single player.

You know, things like that. Thanks again and rock on.

B.

errr...

emerson, lake and palmer played i think.

then bill wyman and the rhythm kings played - in which they invited a few people up (and kind of annoyed me that it seemed to turn into a karaoke...

albert lee played with bill wyman too (and was shit hot)

Then Paul rodgers did all right now and an acoustic song

then foreigner played.

Mostly it was 1 song per act, then add/change person.

errr...

then bill wyman and the rhythm kings played - in which they invited a few people up (and kind of annoyed me that it seemed to turn into a karaoke...

then foreigner played.

Thanks. So Keith Emerson played with Lake and Palmer? I though I had heard that he was going to play with members of Yes and Bad Company. Again, thanks for your help. It is much appericated.

B.

errr...

then foreigner played.

yeah that was about it. Paul Nutini did a couple of tunes, Bang Bang was one of them. They entire preamble to Zep was woeful in my opinion, but it didn't last long.

Keith Emerson, Chris Squire & Alan White (of Yes) and Simon Kirke (Bad Company) plus some trumpeters kicked things off (after Harvey Goldsmith's intro) with a rather splendid version of 'Fanfare For The Common Man'.

Then Bill Wyman's band came on and acted as house band for a number of guest vocalists, including Paulo Nutini, Maggie Bell and Paul Rodgers (who performed 'All Right Now' & 'Seagull')

Lastly, Foreigner did 'I Want To Know What Love Is'.

Pete Townshend apparently dropped out as soon as he heard Zeppelin were on the bill. I still don't know what happened to Ron Wood?

Archived