Roger Waters The Wall - Quebec - July 21, 2012

luvlz2

RWTheWall2012Quebec.jpg

It's hard to name other bands that do stuff on a grand scale such as this like Roger Waters/Pink Floyd have, who else shoots a laser that high in the sky for a concert? For that matter, who's been to a concert with lasers as powerful as that? I did see Pink Floyd use lasers as powerful as that on the "Momentary Lapse of Reason" tour, and I will never forget it...

In The Flesh

The Finale

Didn't mean to go right from the beginning to the end but The Finale is great, check it out, Last night's concert was the final one for his tour. I'm sure the whole thing will be on youtube soon.

Edited by luvlz2

Let's hope so.I wish he would come to the UK and do some concerts

Waters performed The Wall here in the UK in May last year three of the shows were at the M.E.N Arena in Manchester just a half hour up the M62 from you. He also performed The Dark Side Of The Moon in May 2008 in Liverpool at the Echo Arena. So it's not as if he never plays here. Though I agree it would be good if next year he performs The Wall here in an outdoor setting. I don't care where, I'll be there.

It was good seeing this live last year, he not a bad old crusty now, alot of the angst he had as a younger man has gone and seems to realy enjoy doing the shows which comes across to the audience me thinks.