Forum server

sam_webmaster

Actually it keeps switching back and forth between actually getting to the forum and telling me it moved. Are there still some problems or is something wrong on my end?

Actually it keeps switching back and forth between actually getting to the forum and telling me it moved. Are there still some problems or is something wrong on my end?

It's the DNS server that takes a while to update fully across the net.

Thank-you both DAS and Sam! The last couple hours sometimes I would need to sign in again and got the orange DNS server screen instead. I am very relieved to know it is not just me or my computer. It seems to be more a problem on IE than Chrome, but if I am patient and try 2 or 3 times, it will eventually get me to the site. Thanks for the update. Missy :)

What's odd, is that I flushed my DNS cache several times yesterday, and I wasn't able to access the site until just now. I figured I did as much as I could do on my end, and had to wait until everything caught up on yours.

Good to be back.

• Administrators

What's odd, is that I flushed my DNS cache several times yesterday, and I wasn't able to access the site until just now. I figured I did as much as I could do on my end, and had to wait until everything caught up on yours.

Good to be back.

Also depends on your ISP's DNS cache.

Weird scenes inside the goldmine. Kept getting downloading unsuccessful messages all afternoon when trying to access the forum.

I've been getting the same thing.

Archived