What;s up with Jimmy Page's "On This Day" page? There is no posting - has this happened before?

If this is a first, I am concerned. Has something happened with Mr. Page?

I have been concerned since the day it started repeating on the 15th. I hope nothing has happened to Jimmy. I hope this is remedied soon. I miss hearing new memories from him everyday at 7. :(

If this is a first, I am concerned. Has something happened with Mr. Page?

I not so sure Jimmy has much ongoing involvement with this website aside from ocassional re-releases and sales of "Jimmy Art". He is for all accounts retired from the music business; has been for over a decade. Not being invited to the London Olympic Opening Ceremonies, or at all, coupled with slow sales of his re-releases, "fine pieces of art", and Robert walking the other way has him just thinking its time to get on with his gardening career.Who knows what is going through his mind.

I not so sure Jimmy has much ongoing involvement with this website aside from ocassional re-releases and sales of "Jimmy Art". He is for all accounts retired from the music business; has been for over a decade. Not being invited to the London Olympic Opening Ceremonies, or at all, coupled with slow sales of his re-releases, "fine pieces of art", and Robert walking the other way has him just thinking its time to get on with his gardening career.Who knows what is going through his mind.

This evening Jimmy attended a pre-Olympics reception at London's Mansion House, hosted by Princess Anne.

If there was an "Olympics snub" it has, at least in part, been reversed.

My hunch, and my hope, is that there's more.

And whatever it is, it's not gardening.

This evening Jimmy attended a pre-Olympics reception at London's Mansion House, hosted by Princess Anne.

If there was an "Olympics snub" it has, at least in part, been reversed.

My hunch, and my hope, is that there's more.

And whatever it is, it's not gardening.

Tonight he was at another Olympic event hosted by sponsors Adidas, featuring a Stone Roses performance and attended by key Team GB athletes and a number of other musicians.

Not the way most people would deal with being "snubbed" .

Archived