JPJ name check

yeldd

Last night on the BBC 1 "One Show" JPJ was named checked when a mexican tv presenter over here in London for The Olympics, he was interviewed and said he has been doing a sport show live back to Mexico in the middle of the night 9UK time). he said he had guests on such as Peter Gabriel and JPJ, nothing earth shattering but thought I would share as somewhere in tv land there might be a clip.

Last night on the BBC 1 "One Show" JPJ was named checked when a mexican tv presenter over here in London for The Olympics, he was interviewed and said he has been doing a sport show live back to Mexico in the middle of the night 9UK time). he said he had guests on such as Peter Gabriel and JPJ, nothing earth shattering but thought I would share as somewhere in tv land there might be a clip.

My notes show that JPJ met Peter Gabriel at the annual SIGGRAPH (Special Interest Group on GRAPHics and Interactive Techniques) conference held in Dallas, 1990. Perhaps it was during that time?

My notes show that JPJ met Peter Gabriel at the annual SIGGRAPH (Special Interest Group on GRAPHics and Interactive Techniques) conference held in Dallas, 1990. Perhaps it was during that time?

The presenter from Mexico has interviewed JPJ in the run up to the Games here in London along with Sports stars and Rock stars as part of their Olympic coverage. Maybe BBC have a catch up so you can watch it again. It was aired yesterday. Somehow I cant see JPJ and PG being interviewed in Dallas in 1990 has any connection to Mexico tv and them being interviewed in the past days leading up to the above Games, I know Lord Coe has had the London Olympics in his pipeline for along time but not as early as 1990.....or maybe he did.

Could it be this interview?

http://forums.ledzep...can-television/

Also, here's a column from the same journalist that he wrote back in November 2011, where he says he interviewed Peter Gabriel and transcribes a bit of that interview:

http://www.24-horas....egos-organicos/

"Good afternoon, Mr. Gabriel... Would you take a couple of minutes for an interview with Mexican television?"

"Sure"

Didn't find the video, however..

more from that conversation:

"You were close to giving a concert during the German FIFA World Cup of 2006 but the project got cancelled. Could we see you performing at the Olympics?"

Peter Gabriel: I don't think so, I believe I have been invited to take part in the closing ceremony, but I don't think so, most likely it won't happen.

Could it be this interview?

http://forums.ledzep...can-television/

Also, here's a column from the same journalist that he wrote back in November 2011, where he says he interviewed Peter Gabriel and transcribes a bit of that interview:

http://www.24-horas....egos-organicos/

Didn't find the video, however..

more from that conversation:

I could well be, he just said he has interviewed all these people in the show. If your over ther in Mexico then you must get the show live every night...as I say nothing groundbreaking.

By the way Steve I have heard good and bad things about you in the last few days since joining, but your thirst for Zep knowledge is shown in your reply to me...so for that well done...Your post of you not continuing on here was obviously a thin one and the love of Zeppelin must alway win over anything that is thrown at us. Someone tried to pick a fight with me about saying something nice about them.....I shall have to learn quick.

Thanks to Zemun for your reply and info too.

By the way Steve I have heard good and bad things about you in the last few days since joining,

Some people here are just negative. You will figure out very quickly who they are. So no matter who you are you'll get some negative things said about you. SteveAJones is one of the good guys here and I'm also glad he is still here.

Some people here are just negative. You will figure out very quickly who they are. So no matter who you are you'll get some negative things said about you. SteveAJones is one of the good guys here and I'm also glad he is still here.

So who are the bad guys and gals ?

I AM! :guns:

Seriously though it is best to not call anyone negative or critical. But every board (as well as real life social situation) has people who don't get along well with others. Stick around and you'll catch some heat. Just brush it off.

Archived