Newbie Saying Hello

Moonliner

Hello All,

My name is Keith, and I'm from Seattle. Just joined the forum this evening and thought I would say hello.

I'm a bass player and was heavily influenced by JPJ as a kid. I was lucky enough to see Zeppelin in Seattle at the Kingdome back in the day. They've always been my favorite rock band, and since this amazing reunion show I've found myself getting all excited about them once again. I was very happy to find a Zeppelin website that contained a forum of like minded souls. This place has an amazing wealth of information... I've really been enjoying looking through the posts.

Best wishes,

Keith

Hello All,

My name is Keith, and I'm from Seattle. Just joined the forum this evening and thought I would say hello.

I'm a bass player and was heavily influenced by JPJ as a kid. I was lucky enough to see Zeppelin in Seattle at the Kingdome back in the day. They've always been my favorite rock band, and since this amazing reunion show I've found myself getting all excited about them once again. I was very happy to find a Zeppelin website that contained a forum of like minded souls. This place has an amazing wealth of information... I've really been enjoying looking through the posts.

Best wishes,

Keith

Hello Keith. I am Piper. I am also new to the forum. Nice to meet you.

Hello All,

Best wishes,

Keith

Welcome Keith

So how was Zeppelin in Seattle in 1977?

Archived