Classical Guitar

DAS

I love classical music but I don't know a lot of classical guitarists. If anyone else is into classical share some of your favorites. I hope this will generate better material than a google or youtube search.

There have been less classical artists as of late and I think that the market and their perception has a lot to do with how things are going to work out just right.

But to put emphasis, those who thrive with the genre really are making sure that they will be able to support everything even up to the time that they are probably going to be left alone with their own inclination.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I shared this in another thread by my favorite classical guitarist.

I have this dvd. One of my real faves from it is 'Lullaby Arruladora' and 'La Filla del Marxant', plus looking at Segovia's beautiful house above the Meditteranean. :^)

There have been less classical artists as of late and I think that the market and their perception has a lot to do with how things are going to work out just right.

But to put emphasis, those who thrive with the genre really are making sure that they will be able to support everything even up to the time that they are probably going to be left alone with their own inclination.

There is a fan base out there for sure.

I love classical music but I don't know a lot of classical guitarists. If anyone else is into classical share some of your favorites. I hope this will generate better material than a google or youtube search.

This is one I recorded and my nephew added the delay. No video, just the song title. I started playing late in life and doubt I'll ever be able to play fast or anything terribly difficult, but I do love the short studies. They are little jewels to me. :^)

I've been getting some help from Alice Artzt on You Tube. She studied with Ida Presti, toured the world and now teaches in New Jersey.

You don't have to watch the whole thing but the first minute and a half of the video is worth a listen.

Archived