Post pictures from concerts you have been to (If you did take pictures)! (:

MollyHendrix

Who is that Jabe? I do not think I have ever seen him before.

That is Scott Weiland singing and the group is Stone Temple Pilots. Oh and I am not the real Jabe but I play him on tv and the internet. ;) Edited by DavidZoso

That is Scott Weiland singing and the group is Stone Temple Pilots. Oh and I am not the real Jabe but I play him on tv and the internet. ;)

Oh, i have never heard of Scott Welland Before or the Stone Temple Pilots. What are there popular songs?

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't take these but they are from a concert i would have loved to have seen but was only 8 yrs old if I had attended. These were taken by Hotplant during the Bad Company tour of the United States in1977- they were touring for my fav album by them-Burnin' Sky. I think this was somewhere in California-might be wrong as she forwarded these to me like in 2004.

securedownloadva.jpg

badco3.jpg

badco4.jpg

badco2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Rather than post a whole lot of photos on this page, I will invite you to take a look at this link, where you can view pictures of The Who, The Kinks, The Rolling Stones, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, The Pretenders, The Cocteau Twins, and a few more bands/performers [so far]:

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t406/michael_conen/

These would be in addition to the Led Zeppelin pictures that I've already posted from the Louisville, Kentucky, 1977 show, on this website.

I hope you enjoy what you see, and thanks for the opportunity to post a note here!

Michael

Michael, your return was eagerly awaited by me, as you last said it will take few weeks...You are so warm, kind to share some fantastic photos from your collection....

loved all of these photos, glad you captured the Police, my fav, post-zep era. my fav. Andy Summers;

Looking forward to your next collection, if any more of Zep, always loved and awaited...I totally loved the way you captured Jimmy Page....it was too perfect, the atmosphere, as it was, intoxicating!!! Beautiful...

THANK YOU AGAIN,

...and I wish you the very best of health and happiness...

Michael, your return was eagerly awaited by me, as you last said it will take few weeks...You are so warm, kind to share some fantastic photos from your collection....

loved all of these photos, glad you captured the Police, my fav, post-zep era. my fav. Andy Summers;

Looking forward to your next collection, if any more of Zep, always loved and awaited...I totally loved the way you captured Jimmy Page....it was too perfect, the atmosphere, as it was, intoxicating!!! Beautiful...

THANK YOU AGAIN,

...and I wish you the very best of health and happiness...

Dear PlanetPage,

Your comments are most welcome [the praise almost gives me reason to blush!], and I am delighted that you found some other favorites amongst my additional concert photos [Andy Summers & The Police]!

I've slowly been working on the collection, and have not given enough time yet, to finish the last few images from the Louisville '77 show, but I will rectify that in the coming weeks, as I wanted to deal with the artists who are currently on tour, or about to take the stage again soon [Tom Petty, and The Stones]. Now that they have been edited, I can return to the Zeppelin show.

Once again, thank you for your very lovely comments and wishes, and I sincerely hope you also keep in grand health and fine spirits!

More to follow in the coming weeks, at which time I will post a notice, here and at the Louisville link, when the time arrives.....

Michael