new member greeting

blue skies

• 1 month later...

I'm new here too!! Been a Zep fan since 1979, suffered the heartbreak of Bonzo's death and not seeing the band once 1980 tour was cancelled. Seen the Song Remains the Same a few times on the screen as well as numerous times on my DVD and countless times on MTV and VH1 Classics, looking forward to October 17th--what a Celebration Day it will be indeed!! I thought about joining here many times just never bothered, and finally!! Here I am!!

Hey Shot!! Welcome aboard, if it's anything like the Skynyrd board, you'll meet lots of fans and can learn lots about Zeppelin you never knew about, as well as share lots you may know but others may not. Don't be afraid to "jump right in"--I'm sure, like me, you'll enjoy it here. And as always, you'll meet "the darkside" too--but you'll learn who to "skip past", ain't seen any of them yet, so get your feet wet and jump right in. Thanks DAS!! I'm sure we'll cross paths more as time goes on

hello,

new member here.

just wanted to say hello. i look forward to reading all the cool topics on this site.

-blue skies

I'm new here too!! Been a Zep fan since 1979, suffered the heartbreak of Bonzo's death and not seeing the band once 1980 tour was cancelled. Seen the Song Remains the Same a few times on the screen as well as numerous times on my DVD and countless times on MTV and VH1 Classics, looking forward to October 17th--what a Celebration Day it will be indeed!! I thought about joining here many times just never bothered, and finally!! Here I am!!

Hi. I'm new too. Just checking things out.. Never been on a band forum.

Hi! Glad you guys are here! :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow fans.I have been a Fan since LZ1 was released.Unfortuneately,I never had the opp to see LZ live.I have had the opp to see Robert give or take 15 times since Bonzo's passing and saw Robert and Jimmy in New Orleans at the Lakefront Arena on their Unledded Tour.24 hrs and 2 mins from now,my Wife and I will be watching Celebration Day at the Regal 20 in Music city,TN.Glad to be here and can't wait for tommorow.TRW

Archived