Can anybody help me with this poster?

Purpleooze

I was given this poster some number of years ago for free. I've only seen 1 other person post a picture of this particular poster online but knowing the person who gave it to me, I am 100% that it is real. I just can't find any info about it. Like what is this specific poster named and is it very rare since I've only seen it one other place? There seems to be a ton of the Air Raid Warden posters with red or tiled airplane background but none of these. Please helps4oylt.jpg

This is a modern creation, not legit or vintage - worth maybe $10.

what year? It was also given to me by a family friend who worked at many of the venues they played at. could it be from one of the recent concerts?

s4oylt.jpg

It was produced circa-1985 by a company called Concert Art (item #CA114). It is printed on thick white stock; measures 12.5" x 20".

It's strictly a commemorative poster that was sold in record stores and souvinier shops thoughout the USA. The same company also produced a purple and white commemorative poster for Led Zeppelin's 4/17/77 Market Square Arena concert in Indianapolis.

I purchased both at the time for about $10.00 each.

It was produced circa-1985 by a company called Concert Art (item #CA114). It is printed on thick white stock; measures 12.5" x 20".

It's strictly a commemorative poster that was sold in record stores and souvinier shops thoughout the USA. The same company also produced a purple and white commemorative poster for Led Zeppelin's 4/17/77 Market Square Arena concert in Indianapolis.

I purchased both at the time for about $10.00 each.

Thanks, thats exactly what I was looking for. So the guy I got it from probably picked it up at a signing at some record store. The ONLY thing I care about is that it is at least from that era, not an early 2000s repro.

I see one on ebay for $6.

Thats ok, I'm just hanging it on the wall, maybe if people start throwing them away, they may come back in value but for now, its just 80's art for my tv room seeing as I have an authentic w/COA 76' Kodak Theater used Star Wars poster and a few other high value posters, this doesn't hurt since I did get it for free.

The ONLY thing I care about is that it is at least from that era, not an early 2000s repro.

It's definitely from the '80s. I distinctly recall purchasing mine in '85/'86. There was a resurgence in Led Zeppelin's popularity following Live Aid ('85). The photo of Jimmy with the bow is published in Hammer of the Gods ('85). Robert & Jimmy both toured the US in '85.

Archived