How about a thread to guess which song "Random Lyrics" are from?

joe (Liverpool)

It will probably fall on its arse, but worth a try. Please do not look on websites to find the answer. I'm sure you all can be trusted not to do this!!!!. But I like to figure out(if I can) which song the lyrics are from. I'm not very successful as the music taste on this Forum is absolutely phenominal. Please no cheating like looking on the internet for obscure songs. Make them preferably from tracks that you have, or know.

I don't bother with the 'game' threads, but in the interest of simplicity and keeping things uncluttered, why don't you do this: in the Random lyric thread, just quote the random lyric you're giving the answer to in your reply post.

I don't bother with the 'game' threads, but in the interest of simplicity and keeping things uncluttered, why don't you do this: in the Random lyric thread, just quote the random lyric you're giving the answer to in your reply post.

You obviously don't bother with the jovial things on this site. Or you would have noticed that I have already done what you suggest. What is your next thread Strider doesn't do game threads? Maybe........ Strider lost his girlfriend to Random Lyrics thread, who knows?

You obviously don't bother with the jovial things on this site. Or you would have noticed that I have already done what you suggest. What is your next thread Strider doesn't do game threads? Maybe........ Strider lost his girlfriend to Random Lyrics thread, who knows?

There's jovial and there's trivial. Horses for courses. I didn't criticize those that do post on those threads. You mistakenly inferred that on your own.

Oh, and the thread you so slyly reference was a Led Zeppelin content-based thread, so it's like comparing apples to porcupines: pointless.

Hey, no offence intended, we are all on the same level here. Apart from one thing Ever tried eating a porcupine?

No, but I have eaten crow.

How 'bout a Strider loses girlfriend to farmville thread?

mr. liverpool are you hinting that strider has a bit of ego? :D

Sure I do. We all do. People who try to pretend they don't often have the worse.

Strider, as I said no offence meant,but I had my ego beaten out of me by a gorgeous Cornish woman, therefore I don't have one now.Then again my best friend calls me a "Self opinioted twat" so you have to bear with me , we all have our opinions after all.

No offense taken, Joe...I was having fun, that's all. Good luck with your Cornish hen. ;)

No offense taken, Joe...I was having fun, that's all. Good luck with your Cornish hen. ;)

Gone 20 years ago. Let us all keep having fun, that way there is nothing personal or offensive. I'm all for that. We don't agree on, or like the same things..... Afetr all we all love LED ZEPPELIN.

no offence intended

we are all on the same level here.

Apart from one thing

Ever tried eating a porcupine?

Wow!....................haven't heard that one in a while......

pretty sure it's Judas Priest

billdate.jpg

Archived