Dave Mustaine Singapore Sling

Sagittarius Rising

Don't know if anyone heard this but Dave Mustaine has gone ape shit again. This is what he had to say at a recent concert in Singapore. This is also what is great about America, I don't agree with Dave but he has every right to say what he said without repercussion...I hope they don't pull a Dixie Chicks on him, though compared to what he said the Chicks were simply High School Musical:

"Back in my country," he told the crowd, "my president is trying to pass a gun ban so he's staging all of these murders like the 'Fast and Furious' thing down at the border and Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there. And now, the beautiful people at the Sikh temple. God. I was talking to JD, our promoter here tonight, what a great guy, I was saying, 'I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America.' And he said, 'Move down here to Singapore.' "

It's far from the first time the musician has gone political. Last year in Australia, Mustaine told the hosts of Triple J radio's "The Racket" he felt Obama was "the most divisive president we've ever had."

Referring to Occupy Wall Street, he said, "I've never, in my 50 years of being alive, listened to an American president try and turn one class of people against another class of people. I've never -- never -- heard a president say, 'Go down and join the protesters down at Wall Street,' knowing that there are Nazis down there, knowing that there are people down there who are trust-fund babies, that are super, super wealthy and they're going down there and pretending that they really care; they just wanna be part of the 'movement.' And the fact that that whole protest that's going on down there, it's costing the police $125,000 a day. And they're not raising any money for that. Who's paying for that? The taxpayers. What I would like to do is really help these guys get organized ... If those guys wanna protest, protest on the steps of the White House, not on Wall Street."

Earlier this year, he told George Stroumboulopoulos, host of "The Hour" on CBS, as reported in Rolling Stone, that he has "a lot of questions" about the president "but certainly not where he was born. I know he was born somewhere else than America."

See, completely nuts, but I will defend his right to his delusions.

If someone really believes that the president staged the murders at the sikh temple and more, that person deserves a tin foil hat.

One might not like Obama, but these kinda conspiracy theories are utter bollocks.

Mister Mustaine should stay clean of whatever he is using (again).

I dare him to move to Singapore, the biggest nanny state that is not Communist. I would live to see how long it would take before he would be thrown out of the country or in prison.

Yeah, I gotta agree.

Singapore definitely isn't where Dave wants to live.

I don't like Obama, but I don't believe he staged murders.

However, I do believe he is intentionally divisive, and all of the attack ads and negative campaigning are a way to keep people uninterested in the issues until the last minute, when flat-out lies can be floated to push undecideds his way.

Romney is either forced to go on the attack or get buried as a "nice guy who didn't resort to negative campaigning".

I believe that's why the media constantly uses the word "attack".

People have overwhelmingly indicated that attack campaigns are distasteful and make them "tune it all out".

And I believe that's what Obama wants.

I actually heard an ABC Evening News report that kept repeatedly using the word "attack".

Something to the effect of, "Earlier today, Mitt Romney attacked President Obama in front of a large crowd in blah blah blah, and later today President Obama will attack Mitt Romney's position on blah blah blah."

I mean, it's normal political campaigning for candidates to point out each other's faults, which is all this really was - campaigning.

I honestly believe the media is hammering the use of the word ATTACK in order to keep as many people tuned out for as long as possible before the actual election.

Then, the last 2 weeks before the election become so over-saturated in information overload it's not possible for the average person to assess the issues if they haven't been paying attention before.

So the strategy becomes keep them disinterested until the final 2 weeks, then blast them with everything all at once.

Again, my disgust with the compliant and willing media to work with the President to achieve this.

Whatever happened to digging out and exposing the truth, no matter where it was?

I was saying, 'I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America.' And he said, 'Move down here to Singapore.' "

Dave needs to educate himself because when it comes to drugs, guns and social unrest they don't play games in Singapore.

Dave is a huge zep fan.....im just saying. ........You wouldnt know it listening to megadeath, but every interview ive read or saw of his, there is high praise for all things zeppelin.

Just goes to show that even some Zeppelin fans can be wacko.

Archived