Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
BobbyCrispy

Stairway to Heaven Intro, PLAYED BACKWARDS!

I thought this would be one of those "Satan is hiding in the song" threads. It sounds good backwards.

Edited by DAS

I love the way this song sounds backwards. I do not have the skill to actually play it backwards though. I would be fighting with myself the entire time.

Love it! Sounds great backwards! Regarding those silly "messages," did these morons ever think, hmmm, what's with satan in the toolshed??? What's with the , it's gonna snow??? That is gibberish so I guess this whole thing is bullshit. No, that would make too much sense right? Think about it, if someone was going to go through the trouble to do that, you would think what they put on there would make sense, no??? Something like, "we sold our souls to satan, he rocks and now we get to bang hot chicks, throw crap out of hotel windows, and PARTY!!! Satan rules!!!" Now if THAT were on a record backward I would believe it was intentional.

Edited by Sagittarius Rising

if you play it backwards at 60rpm then jesus comes out of the woodshed with a box of pancake batter and EATS IT.

won uoy sevol natas

lleh ot emoclew

Good one Res!....Did that take a while to type correctly?..ciao Fishy