ROBERT PLANT And ALISON KRAUSS European Tour Dates

Your welcome. There's some stuff of Robert's that I didn't immediatly like and it took some time to grow on me. I didn't like Dreamland when I first heard it, but I really like it now. That's probably because my dad listens to it all the time. I didn't like some of Raising Sand until I made myself listen to and not skip the track. (I'm too lazy to change tracks on a turntable.)

take celias advice and try it out.

Some of us from the board will be going to the Wembley show too, myself, Aquamarine and Plantonic will be meeting up, why not join us, we aren't bad company. :D

Thanks, I'll do that! I just ordered my ticket!!! I think I'm gonna die!

:thanku: :thanku: :yay: :yay:

I want the American Tour Dates NOW!!!!!! I can't wait. and Mordor Maiden I love the Robert quote.

Thank you, I thought it was funny. I got it at http://serious.manicnirvana.com/emissions/

I want the US dates too, my friend and I want to go together. I decided to go ahead and see the London show because he may not come to my neck of the woods!

My dad is really groovy. I love him! lol. I'd couldn't go if it was up to my mom. So I'd sneak out then. I was thrilled with TSRTS and there were people that walked out where I was at. I was so disappointed in them, and I don't even know them. It was cool because there were people there who had to have been in their late 50s who came and watched.

I have heard a lot of people saying that, if it was not for Alison, then Led Zeppelin would of reformed, she seems not to be popular. Wonder what others think?

Allison Krauss is not too popular among which circles?

Those Led Zeppelin fans who feel that Robert should do anything they whim, including cancelling a tour that was set well before talk of Zeppelin reformation?

I have heard a lot of people saying that, if it was not for Alison, then Led Zeppelin would of reformed, she seems not to be popular. Wonder what others think?

Robert Plant would have looked for another partner if Alison had not appeared. She happens to be an ideal choice in many ways. But he would have encountered the challenge that comes with the risk of taking chances or of not taking chances regardless of Alison.

His experience with Sandy Denny in the Battle of Evermore and his fantasy in the Song Remains the Same where the maiden disappears allude to the holy grail that forever beckons him. It's the way it is.

Led Zeppelin molded Robert Plant in many ways but then he emerged, and his exploratory instinct prompts him to consider many options. Led Zeppelin was never meant to suffocate him, only to nourish his body and soul, as it did, as it does; but he is not limited by its confines.

The promotion for Rasing Sand has only begun. The first video was released just recently,the song itself was nominated for grammy and the album will surely be nominated next year and a tour to boot

Sales of Raising Sand have spiked after release of video, I would not be surprised if it re enters Top 10 in many markets.

I think it's all about nada. No one can with certainty (except for the 4 parties involved) that they would've reformed regardless of whether Alison was in the picture or not. As it has been stated so many times, Robert & Allison collaboration came together before the reunion show.

:cheer:

I am happy for you!! I'm sure you'll have a great time. And you'll be in London!

Congratulations :thumbsup: !!

Thanks brspled-you're a sweetie!

I will have a fantastic time, tho I have mediocre seats. But since it will be my first time to see Robert live, that just doesn't matter that much. And London is a dream come true.

Thanks brspled-you're a sweetie!

I will have a fantastic time, tho I have mediocre seats. But since it will be my first time to see Robert live, that just doesn't matter that much. And London is a dream come true.

You will have a fantastic time. Robert is amazing in concert and seeing him in London and having an adventure will make it all the more special :D

You will have a fantastic time. Robert is amazing in concert and seeing him in London and having an adventure will make it all the more special :D

I fully expect to be blown away, and this will be the best vacation of my life.

And this school semester is going to craawwlll by.....

And I just want to say thanks for everyone's encouragement, and the offers to ride with me. Y'all are great!! :kiss:

Archived