NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

That Game was a bruiser. Think I picked SF, can't remember

Still early in the Season, but looks like the Falcons and 49ers are favourites to battle it out for a place in the Super Bowl. But I can see a Team flying under the radar and looking to trip up one of the top Seeds come Play-Off time

I think the Giants are the Super Bowl favorites right now. The Falcons have to prove it in the playoffs before I start to believe in them. The 49ers dominated that game in the second half & still came away with only one touchdown; can they score enough points on a week to week basis to win? The Packers might be that dark horse that could knock off one of the top seeds come playoff time provided they get in.

Edited by paul carruthers

I think the Giants are the Super Bowl favorites right now. The Falcons have to prove it in the playoffs before I start to believe in them. The 49ers dominated that game in the second half & still came away with only one touchdown; can they score enough points on a week to week basis to win? The Packers might be that dark horse that could knock off one of the top seeds come playoff time provided they get in.

I think its too early to tell. Nothing is as it seems. A 9-7 team won the Super Bowl last year. Are you kidding me? And how about those stupid reporters that picked New England to go 16-0? Even my boys have new life. we had high expectations. Now things are finally starting to look up a bit. We must handle Tennessee. Use our bye week to iron out our problems. Keep checking the waiver wire and try and find the next Rich Gannon. A guy everyone gave up on and he came back to make them look stupid. I still believe Trent Edwards could have been the guy here. They gave up on him when they gave him no protection. Now the Eagles have him as a backup. The late great Bill Walsh said he was good. Damn if I dont have his jersey in my closet. Is there anyone out there on the bench that is being overlooked? i am still hopefull Fitzpatrick will silence the critics and start to play like he did when we were 5-1 and then the roof caved in with injuries. Now we have some pretty good personell. A solid offensive line. A very talented defense. And two running backs that can kill you. Gailey must stop the stupid shit. Like last week when he had Arizona beaten and almost blew it by letting Brad Smith run a wildcat bomb that I could have thrown more accurately. And for the record, I was always the QB when we played football way back and I do have a pretty good arm. I would not have thrown that ball in the ground like Fitz did last week. I do not understand how and NFL QB can do that? With no pressure on him. Wake up you fucking Ahmishman.

Damn, I am the only one with the stones to pick Seattle tonight. wow. Worry not strider and Mr Caruthers. The Bills will pound them into submission. Spiller will run all over them and the defenese will shut them down. Then its a bye and then the real fun starts. At Houston and at New England back to back. Belechek will pay for running up the score the prick.

You had the stones all right...unfortunately they were the stones in your head. Hehe. :D

Hmmm, you're looking for QBs sitting on the bench? Cue the chant: TEBOW TO BUFFALO!!!

Hey!!

They're my retarded Bills too! ;)

Explain to me how that numbskull Wambnuts has that defense on the field when its 4th and 11 with the game on the line in the fucking red zone? All you need is one stop and its lights out. They should have fired him four weeks ago or never hired him to begin with. He has single handidly done us in. Our offense answered every time but one, took the lead 33-28 and then when you thought they could not get any stupider, they do NOT GO FOR TWO. Stupid ass Gailey. I can see the fist one when its 28-27 not going for two because its still early, even though he still should have. But on the second one? STUPID!!!!!! Now there is finger pointing. Good. K Williams has every reason to bitch as he is one of the few that played lights out. These coaches must go. Our season is over as far as I am concerned. Fix the fucking hockey strike, start the NBA. I have watched my last football game.

And if the Bears beat Detroit tonight, I think people will start looking at them as contenders. But in that Division, anything could happen and I don't know if you could rely on Cutler in a must-win Game or in the Post-Season

Bears fans seem to be a dying breed. Or should that be 'endangered species'...? They were everywhere, and now they're invisible, or hiding, or hibernating

And if the Bears beat Detroit tonight, I think people will start looking at them as contenders. But in that Division, anything could happen and I don't know if you could rely on Cutler in a must-win Game or in the Post-Season

Bears fans seem to be a dying breed. Or should that be 'endangered species'...? They were everywhere, and now they're invisible, or hiding, or hibernating

I like the Lions tonight. Go Lions