NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

Thanks Paul! :)

I also want to say thank you to everyone who helped with posting the games, statistics and math corrections! ;)

Definitely one of most enjoyable threads on here....especially during the political season and with the many gun threads! :yesnod:

Looking forward to the 2013-2014 season already!

:thumbsup:

11-5

Thanks DAS for starting the game and Strider & paul c for keeping it going each week. Was a lot of fun.

I'm sure it was fun...especially since you kicked mine and most everybody else's ass! ;)

Congrats to Walter! I guess winning the NFL picks will have to salve the wound of Dallas not making the playoffs.

Actually, I was thinking about a prize for the winner...something Led Zeppelin. If you send me your snail mail address, I'll see what I have that's suitable and mail it to you, Walter.

Blimey. Finished up 8-8. Oddly enough, Rick and I were tied for the year...so we both stunk!

Too many Lions let downs, too many New Orleans let downs...I could go on. And I should mention, too many asinine picks by yours truly!

We went with our heart too often. But if we played the game with the point spread I assure you I would do far better. So nobody wants to answer my question about the "TATERS"? I know there are alot of Taters here. They are called COUCH TATERS

We went with our heart too often. But if we played the game with the point spread I assure you I would do far better. So nobody wants to answer my question about the "TATERS"? I know there are alot of Taters here. They are called COUCH TATERS

Taters?Play on words Rick, redskin potatoes(Redskins)

Not everybody's life revolves around gambling Rick, plus the spread changes daily. Next year, you just need to put together a thread for it. Start with a fictional balance and go from there - see who wins or loses the greatest amount of fictional money.

Archived