2012 NCAA college Football

jabe

I didn't catch that one, what happened? Kiffin has always been a clown, as you are already aware of!

USC was caught deflating some of the footballs used during the Oregon game last week. Lane Kiffin claimed no knowledge and a student manager was fired/thrown under the bus and the school fined. Read all about it here...

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-73225165/

After the jersey-switching and the pettiness over reporters doing their job and his Pop Warner league approach to extra points and field goals, his ass deserves to be kicked out of town.

Down goes Alabama! :hurrah:

Yes! Congrats to Texas A & M! No offense, but I'm tired of the SEC. I want a Notre Dame-Oregon title game...or Oregon-Kansas State.

^^^

You may, ebk, but here's the funny thing...USC has stormed back from a 24-0 deficit to cut it to 24-20.

It's RAINING during a USC-UCLA game for the first time since 1961!

Probably a good thing as I'm sure I'll need it for the rest of the season...

Although you could use it as an umbrella.

Apparently, provided they don't fall to Auburn.

Bama should steamroll Auburn, and play Georgia in the SEC title game.

If Notre Dame falls to USC, then it would probably be an all SEC title game again.

That would piss the masses off.

I think it'd be hilarious if the Domers lose on Saturday, Georgia loses to Georgia Tech, Florida loses to FSU....and we end up with LSU playing Alabama in the title game! Fans would be screaming for that 4 team play-off to turn into a 16 Team play-off...effective immediately!

God, I love college football!

My team, the Ohio State Buckeyes, have had a tremendous season thus far going in to the final game of the season this weekend against that team up north. Urban Meyer clearly was the best choice to coach this team. Although they won't be going to go to a bowl game after this Saturday thanks in large part to the former coach and some of those idiot players involved, this was still a very successful season, nothing to be ashamed of. Meyer had them focused since day one. QB Braxton Miller has been a beast the past two years and hopefully he'll finish the last two seasons of his career at Ohio State and not enter the NFL draft beforehand.

IMO tOSU will be all right with Urban Meyer in charge. I'm glad he's one our side.

OH-IO!!!!!!!

#1 Notre Dame @ USC in about an hour.

This is IT...last chance for Matt Barkley and USC to salvage what's left of their tattered season. Not that I'm surprised by what happened to USC...I said all along that USC was ranked too high before the season started and that they were too thin and Lane Kiffin a terrible coach. He needs to be fired.

I'm actually kind of torn. USC beating Notre Dame would be sweet but it would also keep Lame Kiffin around longer. Also, I'm sick of all-SEC BCS title games...at least if Notre Dame wins, we're guaranteed one non-SEC team in the title game.

My team, the Ohio State Buckeyes, have had a tremendous season thus far going in to the final game of the season this weekend against that team up north. Urban Meyer clearly was the best choice to coach this team. Although they won't be going to go to a bowl game after this Saturday thanks in large part to the former coach and some of those idiot players involved, this was still a very successful season, nothing to be ashamed of. Meyer had them focused since day one. QB Braxton Miller has been a beast the past two years and hopefully he'll finish the last two seasons of his career at Ohio State and not enter the NFL draft beforehand.

IMO tOSU will be all right with Urban Meyer in charge. I'm glad he's one our side.

OH-IO!!!!!!!

Agree!

Go BUCKS!

And GO USC! Beat ND!

^^^

Thanks BUCK'EYE' DOC! But we're doomed, I'm afraid. Thanksgiving and the Celebration Day release kept me so occupied during the week, I had no idea until now that Matt Barkley was out for today's game! :blink:

Freshman Max Wittek makes his first start at QB for USC.

Oh nooooooo...

Strider, I forgot how much I LOVE those white sweater cheerleader tops the ladies of 'SC wear! :drool:

I guess I'll root for ND because I hate Kiffin that much and to minimize the # of SEC teams in the National Championship game!

^^^

Thanks BUCK'EYE' DOC! But we're doomed, I'm afraid. Thanksgiving and the Celebration Day release kept me so occupied during the week, I had no idea until now that Matt Barkley was out for today's game! :blink:

Freshman Max Wittek makes his first start at QB for USC.

Oh nooooooo...

Don't you just hate it when you can tell that the sports announcers are blatantly for one team over another? It is obvious that Brent Mushmouth is cheering for Notre Dame in this game. Notice how he gets really loud and excited when ND has a good play and he is really quiet and ignores the game, making small talk when USC has the ball?

Archived