2012 NCAA college Football

jabe

HAHAHAH!!!! Come on, Rick...it's just a game. "Don't be hatin'" !!!

I hate to see you lose all that money though...You better put a helmet on and get down there!

What was ND's fight song again........?

Two weeks I had to wait for this shit. I dont need them to win. Just come back within 9 1/2. Not likely but not impossible either.

ND got beat by a bigger, faster, and stronger team. Plus they seem to have forgotten how to tackle! Considering where they were the past many years, I'd say it's a great testament to their coaches. They just don't accept anyone like some schools do, including junior college transfers. Great season! Better luck next year.

P.S. They got screwed on several calls.

Roll Tide roll !! I'm glad Alabama won (duh) but I'm glad it wasn't a rout (and I'll agree about a couple of those calls too).

Lakey! Long time no see sista! Congrats to your Crimson Tide...just as I feared, they ROLLED the Golden Domers right out on their asses.

I stopped watching when it got to 21-0, as I had a movie invite to attend.

3 BCS titles in 4 years is impressive in this day and age, no matter how you slice it. Maybe Dallas should look into hiring Nick Saban?

Lakey! Long time no see sista! Congrats to your Crimson Tide...just as I feared, they ROLLED the Golden Domers right out on their asses.

I stopped watching when it got to 21-0, as I had a movie invite to attend.

3 BCS titles in 4 years is impressive in this day and age, no matter how you slice it. Maybe Dallas should look into hiring Nick Saban?

Nah, I think Nick Saban should stay right where he is.

I must say, my dad and I wonder just how much maalox he consumes during the season, and whether or not we should buy stock.

Why dont you guys just start whistling Dixie.

... cuz I already AM in the land of cotton... and I can't whistle worth a damn.

:bubble:

Why dont you guys just start whistling Dixie.

If the mood hits, I listen to Jimmy's version from 5/18/77, as I can't whistle either.

Musburger's getting grief over yapping about A.J.'s girlfriend.

They say Pasadena is nice this time of year.

How does a team that is 12-0 and number one in the nation get whacked like that? I never imagined. I will only say Alabama has one of the best offensive lines I have seen in college. So the runninng back is probably not as good as people think. Its that line. Do the Bills draft Teo? Or give up on him?

Archived