Oh Dear - No Led Zep Tour 2008!

It will not satisfy, they need to do Wembley, Glastonbury, etc as well as doing a couple in America and Australia !!

Anyway I think we just have to be satisfied with Monday night and be happy in the knowledge they did one truly great last gig !!

Exactly!

Uk fans should get them first & possibly somewhere in Europe.

Seeing Zep live is as hard as seeing Pink Floyd all again!, i dont think it will ever happen!!, we got our LIVE 8 4 song concert and now we have our O2 concert, thats about all folks, Time is against them and if i was 63 yrs old i wouldnt want to be traveling all over eating who knows what food and sleeping in different bed every night.

Yeah, but the members of Zep get along, unlike the members of Floyd; I feel that that if the guys enjoyed the performance on Monday, they will play again. Why wouldn't they?

Yeah, but the members of Zep get along, unlike the members of Floyd; I feel that that if the guys enjoyed the performance on Monday, they will play again. Why wouldn't they?

The members of Led Zeppelin like each other and they don't really spend their time with each other. Page and Jones are basically neighbors but they don't talk to each other much. And that's how the band was in the 70s also. When they weren't touring or making music they stayed away from each other. That allowed for less friction.

Dear Tangerine,

Please explain what this thread is doing in the O2 Arena Concert, London Forum.

Thank you,

Eternal Light

Forgive me for posting this reply to this thread in the wrong place, but I'm wondering how you know that the RP/AK show is confirmed for Jazz Fest in April? I haven't seen that anywhere.

No they're not. Look closely. It includes Germany, France, Norway, Holland, Sweden, and Belgium. In other words, Europe.

These are only UK tour dates for Robert and Alison. The rest of the WORLD TOUR dates have not been announced yet. New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival (April) and Bonnaroo Manchester, TN(June) have been confirmed for USA so far. :D

Agreed, who know waht happens. he probally be tired after toiuring with this b@@# and then give up on a zep tour. probally satisfied that it went over well annd that the end of it..

What in the fuck are you, 12 years old? Why the lashing out at Alison Krauss? You do know Robert Plant has a say in this as well and they have been planning their album and tour together long before the Zep reunion even entered the picture. Show a little fucking respect.

Time is against them and if i was 63 yrs old i wouldnt want to be traveling all over eating who knows what food and sleeping in different bed every night.

So every artist out there that's over 63 should give up actively touring simply because some people think they're "too old"? Tell that to Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Van Morrison, Neil Young, the Stones, Joni Mitchell, etc.

Damn Jahfin, how do you really feel?? You are right, of course. Robert has always been the one to nix a reunion, why should now be any different? What a high note to go out on. Thanks, boys. I wont soon forget it.

Like someone has already mentioned, just because there's a Plant/Krauss tour in the offing doesn't rule out the possibility of a Zeppelin tour.

I wouldn't rule it out, either, but if Robert Plant reads some of these post....I cant imagine he would feel too thrilled to please some of these "fans" that he owes a tour to. But, heres to hoping, could you imagine ebay with no restrictions on tickets or an ocean to cross? Good day, what an item that will be..I mean would be.

Archived