Oh Dear - No Led Zep Tour 2008!

I vote for Posh Spice. She really talented and she can hit the high notes.

I hope that you are jokin' cuz touring without Plant will ruin the whole thing.

If Page, Jones, Bonham will ever do that then I'm sure Plant wll never sing with them.

Because it's only one Led Zeppelin.

Agreed, who know waht happens. he probally be tired after toiuring with this b@@# and then give up on a zep tour. probally satisfied that it went over well annd that the end of it..

WTF ?? why all the rage at Kraus...because some troll posted the tour dates?..you know what ...im certain there wont be a tour, just as Im certain there wont be an album, just as i see that this whole circus was to satify a couple of massive egos..to prove they could....to leave everyone hanging now just rams home the point. the silence is what galls me..no thanks for the years, to say nothing of the dollars...if they bother to make an album of the o2 concert (i think they will rather keep that material, just for the sheer hell of it) i wont buy it. i need my money more than they do

Without the voice of Plant, there is no Led Zeppelin for God's sake!

There is also no Led Zeppelin without John Bonham. Touring without Plant would be no different.

Not to mention, where are people getting this notion that Plant alone doesn't want to do any more dates under the name "Led Zeppelin". I know he was reluctant to in the past but it's important to remember he did agree to this one-off concert at the 02. As far as I know he hasn't gone on record since the concert ruling out any further dates.

Well if plant gigs in May/june !! Maybe in the new year they will record a new album leading up to his tour, then onece thats done they will go out as Zep again !!!..............Maybe not, lets face it they have done this one gig for charity, and the other two occasions were for Live Aid and Atlantic...So I think Plant will stick to his guns and not go out as Zep again !!

Lets rejoice that Monday was soo cool !!!

Robert and the rest of the boys don't owe us ANYTHING...they have given us so much ! I'm sick and tired of people demanding that they tour ! what a selfish fucking attitude. They'll do what they want when they want to, if , that is ,they do anything. Who are we to place demands on them ? or place the blame on Robert ? If they don't tour, I'll be satisfied that they came together for one magic night and went out with their heads held high, even if I wasn't there to see it.

I hope that you are jokin' cuz touring without Plant will ruin the whole thing.

If Page, Jones, Bonham will ever do that then I'm sure Plant wll never sing with them.

Because it's only one Led Zeppelin.

No doubt, but kind of hypocritical given Page/Plant.

Robert and the rest of the boys don't owe us ANYTHING...they have given us so much ! I'm sick and tired of people demanding that they tour ! what a selfish fucking attitude. They'll do what they want when they want to, if , that is ,they do anything. Who are we to place demands on them ? or place the blame on Robert ? If they don't tour, I'll be satisfied that they came together for one magic night and went out with their heads held high, even if I wasn't there to see it.

Look Bilbo, they dont owe "us" (as in u and me anf the rest) anything...but get off the "given us so much" drivel...When I last checked, They were charging for the service. they havent "given" me anything. I am not ungrateful for the music they made. In fact I think its THE MUSIC that should be considered here. without the music they are no more( OR LESS) worthy of the adoraton they get than any of us...I frankly could care less about a tour...i think it would be swell and I would feel good about irt..but before they are too old to function, or another one of them dies...they should record more orignal material as led zeppelin..THEY OWE that much...they owe you and me, and J.RR. Tolkien and Robert Johnson and Leadbelly and howling wolf and Bob Dylan and too many more to name, that they got so much from, to give it back

Look Bilbo, they dont owe "us" (as in u and me anf the rest) anything...but get off the "given us so much" drivel...When I last checked, They were charging for the service. they havent "given" me anything. I am not ungrateful for the music they made. In fact I think its THE MUSIC that should be considered here. without the music they are no more( OR LESS) worthy of the adoraton they get than any of us...I frankly could care less about a tour...i think it would be swell and I would feel good about irt..but before they are too old to function, or another one of them dies...they should record more orignal material as led zeppelin..THEY OWE that much...they owe you and me, and J.RR. Tolkien and Robert Johnson and Leadbelly and howling wolf and Bob Dylan and too many more to name, that they got so much from, to give it back
Listen Jackass, first off you don't know me, I know all about being a LZ fan, from the first time I heard them back in '75, and through the 80's when the LAST thing you wanted to admit was that you were a Zep fan, but I did and took the scorn as a badge of honor and now back through today so snot nosed idiots can "explain" to me what it means to be a fan ? don't ever tell me to " get off" anything...I damn well say what I want. Where do you get off demanding they do and album or tour just because they "charge for the service" ? we're not talking about fixing someones car here, we're talking about MAGIC MUSIC that they have blessed us with, I'm no new age hippie wanna be, that is how I feel about them, their music..it's a gift. You talk about "adoration" yet you demand they GIVE YOU at least and album ? fuck that...you've shown what kind of fan you are. Go put on your "Tour '77" tee and sit in the corner.....you don't know shit.

Archived