Oh Dear - No Led Zep Tour 2008!

I haven't changed my opinion on this in any shape or form. I really can't understand the Zeppelin or nothing attitude really.

And lets face it I am one hell of a Zeppelin fan.

Me either. Or the fact that if Robert/Jimmy/JPJ/Jason choose to tour as LZ, why can't both things occur?

• 4 weeks later...
Did Alison Krauss participate in the Led Zeppelin concert at the O2 Arena on Monday, 12.10.07? If not I think this thread belongs elsewhere.

Lord have mercy! i just finished reading this thread and eternal light mentioned this like 20 times. el, i think i got something you need.

chillpill.th.jpg

take 1 and call me in the morning :D:D:D:D:D:D

This IS LED ZEPPELINS OFFICIAL WEBSITE-- -------------------------------- rounder records has an official one for the raising sand project ------------------------------- the only tour dates on there as well as cmt---------are----May5-thru-May22-------------as professional artist they do not state the words confirmed after any of their dates as they know they are subject to change.

Since this is LED ZEPPELINS OFFICIAL WEBSITE there are no statements by the band members or their management--just as there are none from the staff of this site posted regarding the raising sand project .

WoW, that is odd, pulling up a month old thread for the sake of .............. :blink::blink:

First post too, hmmmm :unsure:

you must not have read my post thoroughly. I SAID I had just finished reading the WHOLE topic and noticed how many times el made this comment. I also realize this is the O2 Arena area but is it realy that big of deal that a few members posted under this area. Doesn't the heading say something about RP and AK touring? maybe I read it wrong or maybe you'd like chill pill too? :blink:

just thought I make my opinion known. didn't want to offend

HEY YOURE ALL MASHEED UP , CHOICE IS ROBERTS , NEW CD IS FINE , ITS WHERE HIS ROOTS CAME FROM , BEST THING FROM USA IS DEEP SOUTH OPPRESSION , WAKE UP PEOPLE TO THE MODERN WORLD

We are getting a little off-topic here, but historically Europe had it's role in introducing slavery and the oppression that came to the deep south of America.

I don't think 'great' is the word I would use to describe it, though off-topic certainly fits.

I wouldn't call it that either, especially as I live in the Deep South--I was referring to the poster who said that it was "BEST THING FROM USA." Off-topic, it certainly is. Also ridiculous.

Sick.gif

(That's the other one.)

Anyway, I think the topic is pretty much played out by now, anyway (she says, over-optimistically).

Archived