A new Led Zep O2 Official release rumour for 2012...

markbowmanimages

This fresh in from BELGIUM - the FIRST to bring you all Led Zeppelin breaking news..... (Courtesy of FBO)

We'll see........

*************************************************************************************************

http://www.rtbf.be/c...-dvd?id=7832707

The famous Led Zeppelin concert in London at the O2 Arena in 2007

double DVD released in November 2012.

According to Warner Music, a double DVD, accompanied by two CDs, the

resume legendary concert which took place in 2007 at the 02 Arena, where 9 million

people had tried to buy 18,000 tickets available.

No complete set had been given since 1979. Among the crowd, there were Paul

McCartney, Noel and Liam Gallagher, David Gilmour, Arctic Monkeys, Kate Moss

and Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters.

Photo Courtesy of Mark Bowman Images - 2007

In-My-Time-Of-Dying-C-Large.jpg

Assuming this is indeed legit I was correct in predicting the Christmas time activity was the O2 release. I'm getting excited now. I know it will be released eventually but I hope now is the time. Thanks for sharing.

Seaweed gate posted this news yesterday morning, albeit in a foreign tongue, but I've been waiting for Sam to verify before getting my hopes up.

Perhaps no news is good news when it comes to Sam? I can't imagine he'd be able to comment til it was official.

This fresh in from BELGIUM - the FIRST to bring you all Led Zeppelin breaking news..... (Courtesy of FBO)

We'll see........

*************************************************************************************************

http://www.rtbf.be/c...-dvd?id=7832707

The famous Led Zeppelin concert in London at the O2 Arena in 2007

double DVD released in November 2012.

According to Warner Music, a double DVD, accompanied by two CDs, the

resume legendary concert which took place in 2007 at the 02 Arena, where 9 million

people had tried to buy 18,000 tickets available.

No complete set had been given since 1979. Among the crowd, there were Paul

McCartney, Noel and Liam Gallagher, David Gilmour, Arctic Monkeys, Kate Moss

and Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters.

Read this at R O this morning. There is/was no mention on the Warner Bros site. Don't think I'll hold my breath.

Warner wouldn't let it out willy nilly, though they obviously let it leak to someone for this report to even be out.

Warner have not announced anything. The RUMOUR stems from a Belgian site 'rtbf.be' .

You can see why I posted with HEAVY sarcasm.... we've been down this road before on the official O2 DVD.... I just wanted to pass it along since it was dated just yesterday....

Especially with that article from Belgium.... There has been no confirmation of this in any way by any "official source", Warner Group or otherwise....

HOWEVER, could you imagine if it was just an early leak of info and if we could possibly be getting our hands on an official release by Christmas.....?

PRICELESS!

That's fine. It was happening last year - you'll have that confirmed to you one day - and was stopped. Now it is underway again. I totally get that you want to see it with your own eyes. I would too.

So are you saying that one day we'll know why it was stopped last year?

Well I am assuming that part,as I am sure there will be some interviews/publicity to go with the launch, and the length of time it took to release the footage will no doubt be touched on. Again I am not being any kind of spokesperson here, speaking on behalf of myself only.

Well I am assuming that part,as I am sure there will be some interviews/publicity to go with the launch, and the length of time it took to release the footage will no doubt be touched on. Again I am not being any kind of spokesperson here, speaking on behalf of myself only.

You are the closest thing I have to a spokesperson, and will be treated as such. :-)

Thanks Kneb!

^That's meant kindly I know, but there are people waiting to pounce on this kind of thing. As others have said, they will of course announce it when they are ready, with all the right info! ;)

I get it, glad you recognized my humorous intent! Can't wait to hear the official word. Been too long since I've been forced to run to Barnes & Noble to buy up Mojo, Q, and all the other pubs interviewing the lads for something big!

Archived