Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
markbowmanimages

A new Led Zep O2 Official release rumour for 2012...

If I see a "Four" on my Facebook timeline tomorrow im gonna freak the f**k out.

That may be the proper response...but then we'd know it's a countdown. If it was well into December, I'd be thinking about the Mayans and this year!

Actually, it IS a countdown.

A good possibility it is a countdown, but not for sure...unless you have insider info as it's still says "FIVE" and not "Four" yet on the FB page. But we'll know for certain later this morning if that's the case. My gut feeling is that it is a countdown, but you never know. Just like Jimmy did with the launching of his own website, which was a countdown as well. Much the same in the way it's thought out, composed and shown (not sure if that's the way to describe it), but they have our attention, we're drawn in and there's the mystique and uncertainty that surrounds the whole thing. I don't know what to say, but this. Do we really know what will be revealed? Probably, theO2..but, could be something else. More than likely, it's the O2. With Jimmy it's always ........

Feast or famine....!

If I see a "Four" on my Facebook timeline tomorrow im gonna freak the f**k out.

Start freaking the f**k out lol

Of course, Knebby 's been known to yank the old chain...

She's never yanked my chain. :D

I bet we find out on September 22, the Autumnal Equinox!

As it's a countdown, it will probably be sooner on the 13th (Thursday). The Autumnal Equinox may very well come into play too.

Edited by SuperDave

Whatever it is, it'll be good and less than three days until we find out!

No matter how good, what is released, there'll be some naysayers here too complaining!

I hope the mixing gets rid of the many many mistakes Big (I don't hear no screeching) Mick.made. God he was awful. I also hope they have a better design team for the artwork than who did Mothership, Early/Latter Days. HTWHW was a nice package, but the Title and the design was weird, Ill just be happy with a Stage Shot on the cover and "Led Zeppelin @O2 2003" Title..

I would be more than happy if we got the LA 77 soundboard tapes and possibility of all the Master tapes( with separate tracks) being published, but thats like ...........................

Whatever it is, it'll be good and less than three days until we find out!

No matter how good, what is released, there'll be some naysayers here too complaining!

True true true .... we know where we are !

As far as I'm concerned they could sell it in a brown paper bag and I'd still buy it.

But Mark Bowman's photo would make a great cover shot for the dvd.

As far as I'm concerned they could sell it in a brown paper bag and I'd still buy it..

They've already done that...