A new Led Zep O2 Official release rumour for 2012...

markbowmanimages

Says the release date is Nov. 22nd, but the stores will be closed here in America on Thanksgiving....! Usually release dates here are on Tuesdays... Maybe Nov. 27 in the States?

Britain's publication "The Sun" is reporting that the Led Zeppelin O2 concert DVD will FINALLY be (legitimately) released on November 22nd!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/4531876/Led-Zeppelin-to-fly-back-into-the-charts-with-new-DVD.html

the only thing true in the sun is the price tag

I'm convinced that o2 is now coming out...Though I hope that scuumy piece of shit of a so called newspaper has GUESSED the wrong release date.

They were pretty close.

That's not the point. I and many others did not want that low life lying scumbag rag to be first with the news. If you know anything about the 1989 Hillsbrough tragedy you will understand why there is such hatred for the ***. It' something that they will never ever be forgiven for. Many Liverpool and surrouning area newsagents still refuse to sell it twenty three years on from that awful day where 96 people lost their lives.

I remember when this happened and how unbelievable of tragedy it was with 96 killed in the crush. Didn't know what The Sun had ran in its' paper regarding this. It's horrific and no excuse. Amazing, it took them many years to apologize for it. Papers like that shouldn't be allowed to exist and print whatever they want, without any factual information.

Archived