How dangerous is this post? Paul Ryan - Zep Head

DragonTelecaster

Just because some clown likes good music does not mean he deserves my vote. By that measure many here would have voted for Hitler, after all he was a big Wagner fan, and so am I as are many. Let's not set the bar so low.

Exactly..

I respect Jimmy Carter a great deal. He's truly a great Humanitarian.

I remember reading that he was a fan of Led Zeppelin and The Allman Brothers.

But he wasn't a very strong President.

Just because some clown likes good music does not mean he deserves my vote. By that measure many here would have voted for Hitler, after all he was a big Wagner fan, and so am I as are many. Let's not set the bar so low.

Oh come off it.

....and was that one of Ann Romney's horses you were beating, you commi-liberal? ;)

I smell another tax break, horse funerals!

Yeah, but you didn't build the industry for horse funerals, or the sub industry for glue factories or Jello additives. Or horseheads in the bed of old movie directors.. Somebody did that for you.

....and was that one of Ann Romney's horses you were beating, you commi-liberal? ;)

I smell another tax break, horse funerals!

...Was that an attempt to attack my person? Sarcasm can be hard to detect through text.

(I'm more of a Marxist anyway. *Shrug*)

Yeah, but you didn't build the industry for horse funerals, or the sub industry for glue factories or Jello additives. Somebody did that for you.

You're right - it was built by generations of others, the roads for the funeral was built by contractors, the education of how to bury a horse was gracefully given by others and that wonderful woman couldn't have started her business without a loan from her (or Mitt's) parents. So, thank you for realizing that we are ALL in this TOGETHER and not done by any one individual!

That dog don't hunt here!

...Was that an attempt to attack my person? Sarcasm can be hard to detect through text.

(I'm more of a Marxist anyway. *Shrug*)

No, my Zeppelin brother - no personal attack. Agreeing with your dead horse beating emoticon!

Peace.

You're right - it was built by generations of others, the roads for the funeral was built by contractors, the education of how to bury a horse was gracefully given by others and that wonderful woman couldn't have started her business without a loan from her (or Mitt's) parents. So, thank you for realizing that we are ALL in this TOGETHER and not done by any one individual!

That dog don't hunt here!

Archived