New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

I don't think so.

Agreed. Highly unlikely as that's never been the style of the way the band does things. I know they had showings in theatres in 2003 for the DVD, but wasn't that after the commercial release? Not sure about this.

I'm sticking to my guns and say that i think the hyphen under the E in the graphic posted today on FB means something. Possibly tomorrow, the Led Zeppelin FB page will post a ZEPPELIN graphic in the same font meaning that the new project to be revealed is going to be named or called FIVE-ZEPPELIN instead of LED-ZEPPELIN.

My logical sense tells me FrontRowDave is more than likely has the correct theory, but something tells me it is too obvious. Either way, im glad something is coming down the pike from The Mighty Zeppelin! Hyphen or no hyphen BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Funny you should say that, cos I'm just about to.

As for watering holes, I'm practically teetotal these days, and haven't been out drinking in a long, long time. Drinking's for losers.

Yet your still capable of having alcoholic drunken outbursts? Maybe your not drinking isnt the problem bcz as far as i can tell your a "dmf" straight or sober!

They have used that font many many times since Houses of the Holy. That is the way Led Zep is usually written out now. I agree, it could mean anything. I guess we'll have to wait to Thursday to find out. I am also keeping an eye on Jimmy's site too. ;)

I'll be happy with whatever they have going on. And with Robert not interested in a walk down memory lane, I really think the release of the O2 show will be the last time of any official video release, and probably the last time they take the stage together. I'm just glad they did that show and pulled it off. What an incredible group of musicians, and the music they made to touch so many of us.........

I'm loving the way it's so vague no one can know with 100% certainty so everyone one the board and facebook is going wild over what it means. Also find it humors we are using this as another occasion to lust after one another's blood here on the Official Led Zeppelin Smackdown Forums.

I'm loving the way it's so vague no one can know with 100% certainty so everyone one the board and facebook is going wild over what it means. Also find it humors we are using this as another occasion to lust after one another's blood here on the Official Led Zeppelin Smackdown Forums.

*edited to avoid the inevitable :)

Archived