New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

They will write Led Zeppelin and announce a world mega tour :o

I would shit my pants, run around my block three times and feel like on some weird mushrooms for few days on!!! Its not happening tho, so please stop it or I die waiting:))). It is an O2 DVD comming out (which is now more then clear) and anything on top of this would just be a blast.

Okey. I say... BLAST ME! :).

I know exactly what you mean! I heard about these exciting new developments just yesterday and having been a fan of the band for around 8 years now (I heard my first Zep song at the age 12 but became a serious fan only at the age 16) I too (like you) have reason to celebrate with fans all around the world (both young and old alike!) what with this release being the first official Zep release that I am actually a part of and it is such a great feeling! :D

I'm also one of those who have never been a part of an official Led Zeppelin release before! It is indeed a very special moment :)

There will be edits between the songs I just hope that all the full songs from the concert are released. I don't really care if they edit out the plantations and waits in between songs. There will also be overdubs and sound fixes here and there. Again no big deal to me. The sound of every live thing Zepp has released has been amazing.

I wonder what is going to come next. Jimmy has been busy lately it seems like and I doubt the inevitable massive success of this new release will motivate him to slow down. I won't beg for the unrealistic Led Zeppelin reunion tour but I'd like to see Page keep up what he's doing lately and maybe even get on stage again.

Well since it's most definitely the 02 here's some of my private footage edited down to just clips of FANS queuing outside....

Thank you for posting FR Dave.

I can't imagine how you handled the excitement leading up to the concert and waiting in line to get into the O2. I would have been physically sick by the time the band hit the stage. What an experience!!

If I were there, at the merchandise booth, I would have asked for one of everything. :P

I so wish I was born about 5 years earlier so that I would have been old enough to understand the majesty of Led Zeppelin back in 2007. Unfortunately at that time I was 13 and had no idea... Shame. Although now I'll be able to set the volume up high, put the bluray on, and immerse myself. Looking forward to this!

Archived