New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

Yer, you're right...

Also! What about all those claims on behalf of Jason, who said that they've been real close to reforming and that they've been working on new material with Page and JPJ and without Plant....Since those jam sessions DID take place back in time, one would think they'd save the stuff they've been working on for later... right?

...But that's not the only thing he said.

Much to the delight of Led Zeppelin fans everywhere, Bonham revealed that he's been meeting up with Led Zep guitarist Jimmy Page and bassist John Paul Jones in recent months and that they've been "trying to do some new material and writing..."

"I've been over [to England] a couple of times," Bonham said. "I've been working with Jimmy and John Paul and trying to do ... some new material and some writing. I don't know what it will be, but it will be something. At the moment, all I know is I have the great pleasure to go and jam with the two guys and start work on some material. When I get there, I never ask any questions. If I get a phone call to go and play, I enjoy every moment of it. Whatever it ends up as, to ever get a chance to jam with two people like that, it is a phenomenal thing for me. It's my life. It's what I've dreamed about doing."

He said it's still too early to tell what will become of these "jam" sessions, but admitted that the "possibility of doing something is in the cards. I really felt it was in the cards from the moment we walked offstage at the O2." Bonham also explained that, before there could be a Led Zep LP, "lots of politics [would need to] get ironed out," but added that recording with Zep is "something I've always wanted to do."

Bonham noticeably didn't mention frontman Plant's name during the discussion. A spokesperson for Page's management had no comment on the matter, and a spokesperson for Jones' management could not be reached by press time.

http://m.vh1.com/new...st=led_zeppelin

Look what I found on Amazon....Think this is it?

http://www.amazon.co...ds=led+zeppelin

Led Zeppelin:Good Times Bad Times (2012)

Rated: NR | Format: DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review) | Like 1347268142 false 1 0 0 0 (0)

List Price: $44.99 Price: $31.49 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details Deal Price: You Save: $13.50 (30%) Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more. o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

This title will be released on November 6, 2012.

Pre-order now.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Product Details

5 discs! That's massive!

When I saw the five I wondered if it was going to read V1/2 next.. ;) aka Live In Seattle (one of my very first vinyl bootlegs!)

Idle specualtion of course, but if it's not O2/ some new material / both... what's left really? A good '77 live anthology? I / we should be so lucky,,, Might be the soundboard rehearsal..?

Incidentally neither the fourth nor first album had Roman numerals...

I really do hope it's not the Zeppelin equivalent of the recent monster Kiss book of photos... that was 5K + in anyone's money of somethng unreadable, unviewable etc...

Five disks of people talking about Zeppelin, and some chamber music is indeed a massive waste of money.

Hey, don't blow off chamber music entirely because of some knock-off release! :P

Btw: I hope SAJ's wrong. This shouldn't be the "final" release - it should be the kick in the arse needed to open the floodgates! :P

so, what is it? could it be expanded re issues? that i would like, b sides, demos etc, most of it is on the net anyway so the mystique vibe is all but lost

they only remaining questions i have are,why hasnt JP ever gone into producing other bands/albums? how did he kick heroin at a time when his whole world seem to crumble before his very eyes, very brave!

i dont see why Zeppelin need to hit the Christmas "market" they aint a pair of bloody socks! whatever it is doesn't need to tap into a market, its Zep for crying out loud!

so, what is it? could it be expanded re issues? that i would like, b sides, demos etc, most of it is on the net anyway so the mystique vibe is all but lost

they only remaining questions i have are,why hasnt JP ever gone into producing other bands/albums? how did he kick heroin at a time when his whole world seem to crumble before his very eyes, very brave!

i dont see why Zeppelin need to hit the Christmas "market" they aint a pair of bloody socks! whatever it is doesn't need to tap into a market, its Zep for crying out loud!

Don't worry. I'm pretty sure that it's the O2 show.

Archived