New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

Yes, that's definitely the price.....I had to add on $999 for the passcode on ebay since I didn't win the lottery....

At least you got the ticket!

It was no cheap adventure, for sure, I had to fly to London and I have spent 13 days in the UK (problems with the air company made me stay longer than I first expected) But it was worth every single cent.

There will be edits between the songs I just hope that all the full songs from the concert are released. I don't really care if they edit out the plantations and waits in between songs. There will also be overdubs and sound fixes here and there. Again no big deal to me. The sound of every live thing Zepp has released has been amazing.

There are women and girls on this site. Please apologize and say you don't mean that. :unsure:

At least you got the ticket!

It was no cheap adventure, for sure, I had to fly to London and I have spent 13 days in the UK (problems with the air company made me stay longer than I first expected) But it was worth every single cent.

It sure was! I wound up staying six nights....went to the Tutenkhamen exhibit as well....really enjoyed that....didn't see much of London though.....wish I had gone to Stonehenge....

There are women and girls on this site. Please apologize and say you don't mean that. :unsure:

I've always dug Plant's ramblings. That to me, is part of the Zeppelin equation. No matter how far off Robert delves into the deep forest.

It's not a "woman and girl" thing.

Now, if he did that at the O2, I'm unaware. I have purposely watched only snippets from the whole gig over the years, hoping that what I believe is about to happen, happens.

No offense to all of you great people who were in attendance, but I hope I don't see a whole lot of you, unless of course, it's between songs.

I've always dug Plant's ramblings. That to me, is part of the Zeppelin equation. No matter how far off Robert delves into the deep forest.

It's not a "woman and girl" thing.

Now, if he did that at the O2, I'm unaware. I have purposely watched only snippets from the whole gig over the years, hoping that what I believe is about to happen, happens.

No offense to all of you great people who were in attendance, but I hope I don't see a whole lot of you, unless of course, it's between songs.

There were very small pauses in between songs. The less cuts and edits are made, the better it is.

I so wish I was born about 5 years earlier so that I would have been old enough to understand the majesty of Led Zeppelin back in 2007. Unfortunately at that time I was 13 and had no idea... Shame. Although now I'll be able to set the volume up high, put the bluray on, and immerse myself. Looking forward to this!

13?? That's never to young! I was the same age when I first heard "Black Dog" on the radio!

Jeff

There were very small pauses in between songs. The less cuts and edits are made, the better it is.

200% here too.

Surely it will include pieces of magic like before Misty Mountain Hop where Robert was talking about something like: Jason can sing too and that his father and mother had to sing The Wind Cries Mary 20 times a night all over Worcestershire. Then got him to sing / scream for the audience. Priceless.

Wish I'd spent more than my 2 days (2nd day just wandered around London landmarks, just buzzing, especially with stuff like the afternoon paper appearing at the stand at Waterloo Station, "Led Zep storms London"... above a smaller headline "TV star bites homeless man")

But so worth it.

Back on topic (assuming the announcement is what's speculated), I really thought I'd be revisiting the concert memories and sharing it with friends in "proper" quality maybe 5 months, not 5 years, later.

200% here too.

Surely it will include pieces of magic like before Misty Mountain Hop where Robert was talking about something like: Jason can sing too and that his father and mother had to sing The Wind Cries Mary 20 times a night all over Worcestershire. Then got him to sing / scream for the audience. Priceless.

Priceless indeed. I love that part of the show...as well as when he introduced "Kashmir" by noting how there were people from 50 countries at the gig, then said "This is the 51st!" as the band crashed into "Kashmir".

That better be on the official DVD.

just thinking to myself, if it is the release of the O2 show, i hope people dont start to get on Robert's back again about not touring ect, because fans are going to see that he still can do it and that they still put on the best show on earth.

just thinking to myself, if it is the release of the O2 show, i hope people dont start to get on Robert's back again about not touring ect, because fans are going to see that he still can do it and that they still put on the best show on earth.

You can absolutely guarantee that some fans will find things to complain about.

Archived