New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

There will be some fans that will call Plant out for nixing any sort of continuation. Heck I've questioned it myself to be honest, but its his choice and I'm over it. My hope is that Jimmy will release some new material that will satisfy my Zeppelin cravings.

And more importantly we're getting the o2 performance on DVD/CD!!!

There will be some fans that will call Plant out for nixing any sort of continuation. Heck I've questioned it myself to be honest, but its his choice and I'm over it. My hope is that Jimmy will release some new material that will satisfy my Zeppelin cravings.

And more importantly we're getting the o2 performance on DVD/CD!!!

Yep, I wanted to heroicaly reply to Knebby that complaining is going to come from some poor-minded people, some will blame Plant, some will be saying they own us something (a tour) etc... but then I also questioned myself and with honesty, I couldnt write this not being hypocrite. Well... I am not going to complain or blame anyone myself, no, but my love for the band just forces me to WISH for a tour or some more one/two/three-offs to happen... I wish they will do something more together, but ofc, if they wont, its their choice and I will respect it.

All hail O2 DVD/CD!!! :).

just thinking to myself, if it is the release of the O2 show, i hope people dont start to get on Robert's back again about not touring ect, because fans are going to see that he still can do it and that they still put on the best show on earth.

I touched on this back on post #312 and I agree with you completely poortom. Robert will be the scapegoat once again, I'm afraid.

just thinking to myself, if it is the release of the O2 show, i hope people dont start to get on Robert's back again about not touring ect, because fans are going to see that he still can do it and that they still put on the best show on earth.

I personally think it's way beyond over. Taking age into account is a very real thing, hell, Page is 68 and would be 69-70 into a tour. IMO they are going about it the right way. The O2 show was 5 years ago, and when you are at that advanced age, its the equivalent of a 30 year old aging 20 years. I can see a show here and there, but a tour? Never gonna happen. Go out on top and don't tarnish the legacy.

Maybe another one off is in the cards as well. (crossing fingers)

As far fetched as it may be, please let it be in the U.S. this time :smiley_pray:

I've never been this wrapped up in a release before. I've been refreshing the facebook page ever since the image was posted hoping for a little extra :D

Maybe another one off is in the cards as well. (crossing fingers)

Come on. Don't be greedy, just take what you're going to get....and then keep patient for another five years....It's not long.

I'm hoping for an official press conference which shows all the members looking healthy and happy.

I would like each of them to reflect on that night in 2007, and discuss the making of the DVD.

Then... open up to questions from the press. (Bet I know what the first or second question out of the gate would be...hehheh)

I'm hoping for an official press conference which shows all the members looking healthy and happy.

I would like each of them to reflect on that night in 2007, and discuss the making of the DVD.

Then... open up to questions from the press. (Bet I know what the first or second question out of the gate would be...hehheh)

Oh, THIS... would be awesome! :rollin:

Julie Felix?

On April 26, 1970 at the BBC Television Studios on Lime Grove, Jimmy performed 'White Summer'/'Black Mountain Side' for BBC 1's 'Once More With Felix' television program. A pro-shot color film recording exists but has nothing whatsoever to do with this new release.

Archived