New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

it is agood pic.

but where's jason?

these cinemas are not near me :( i can't seem to find any listings nearer ...

Hey slave, could be at Tuggerah :)

http://www.eventcinemas.com.au/Movie/Led-Zeppelin-Celebration-Day

At least we know between this and Village, there'll be showings in Australia on this same 17/10/2012

Sad that tonight we should have been at JBLZE but I'm starting to feel that Celebration Day on a big screen with BIG sound in 5 weeks time compensates for me. (And I'm off to see some well-played Hendrix, Zeppelin, etc. covers at the Tallies on Sat night - free :) )

how come the website hasn't changed? sod facebook!

anyway, i just booked blindly, cant bloody wait!

Thank you for tweeting about Led Zeppelin: Celebration Day, we hope you enjoy the movie.

Tweet about Led Zeppelin: Celebration Day:

5657_poster_large.jpg

Led Zeppelin: Celebration Day

cert_TBC_GB.png

At last - a chance to enjoy the most over-subscribed gig ever in glorious high definition and surround sound!

Running time: 124 minsCinema

Haymarket

DateWednesday 17 October 2012

Time18:00

Standard Items Sub total 2 x Adult £20.00 Fee £0.00

Total (incl. VAT) : £20.00

Since it appears that there is going to be a widespread theatrical release of the film (even if just for a few nights), I would expect they will have to advertise the release. Accordingly, we could be seeing a trailer in the (very) near future.

henrybonzo, your post is blank.

Dude, this has already been posted a gazillion times. Relax everybody...let's just wait for the actual announcement. You don't win a prize for being the first to post the info here, so cool it with all the fake product listings and Wikipedia entries.

Here's a tip: if it says Jimmy Paige, it's probably fake.

Doesn't Jimmy Paige play guitar with Lead Zeppelin?

The film of Celebration Day will see a worldwide theatrical release by Omniverse Vision on 1,500 screens in over 40 territories on October 17. The theatrical screenings will follow premieres in London, Los Angeles, New York, and other major cities. Tickets for the public screenings will be available on September 13 via

ledzeppelin.com.

Celebration Day will then be available in multiple video and audio formats on November 19 from Swan Song/Atlantic Records. Specific product details will be announced soon.

Archived