New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

any speculation why the FOUR is in gold? Why do they do it to us people lol ive a bad ticker as it is, please be something mega and not the re-release of a t-shirt or something lol. Usually something leaks out, and if none of my good friends on here know anything they have kept this one sacred, heres hoping.

Exiting!! For all the speculation here, I feel that the thing that we'll get is a DVD of the reunion show. Nothing more, nothing less. And considering, it is pretty good for all we've been waiting to have. Or mabey I'm wrong and something bigger is about to happen! :D

I'm loving the way it's so vague no one can know with 100% certainty so everyone one the board and facebook is going wild over what it means. Also find it humors we are using this as another occasion to lust after one another's blood here on the Official Led Zeppelin Smackdown Forums.

Well, if a certain poster could tell the difference between a 'hyphen' and an 'underlined E' and realize that type of font has been used by Led Zeppelin since 1973, then none of the bickering would have started.

Well, if a certain poster could tell the difference between a 'hyphen' and an 'underlined E' and realize that type of font has been used by Led Zeppelin since 1973, then none of the bickering would have started.

I agree with you Strider. I was going to say something but I just set back & watched. Very amusing.

this countdown is so COOL!

so led zep!

i would love it if it was indeed something as WELL as the 02 dvd, who wouldn't?

but i will be happy with the dvd .

i had tickets to see the sydney JBLZE , and i can't find any explaination as to why it was cancelled ( not just postponed! )

maybe jason has been asked to be part of the dvd promotions, or maybe something else .....

the countdown is also EXACTLY in synch with the countdown to my holidays! woohoo!!

this countdown is so COOL!

so led zep!

i would love it if it was indeed something as WELL as the 02 dvd, who wouldn't?

but i will be happy with the dvd .

i had tickets to see the sydney JBLZE , and i can't find any explaination as to why it was cancelled ( not just postponed! )

maybe jason has been asked to be part of the dvd promotions, or maybe something else .....

the countdown is also EXACTLY in synch with the countdown to my holidays! woohoo!!

You really can't help but get excited. But I am trying not too! I don't want it to be a flop.

I'm wondering if Jason would have to go so far as to cancel his tour just to do some promotion. In my mind he could do both, or maybe I'm wrong.

All I know is that the JBLZE show at the Greek October 11 is STILL ON.

Today it's at FOUR, as the countdown continues. I previously expressed my thoughts/opinion in the "Why doesn't Jimmy Do Something" thread, mentioning that "somethings brewing with him". Can't be certain for just a few more days, but I always had a gut feeling/intuition that this man (JP) was working vigorously behind the scenes on either solo material or Zep related projects. I never doubted him for a second...But I realize that after years go by, some people do get impatient. We shall see what's up, very soon....!!! :D

Today it's at FOUR, as the countdown continues. I previously expressed my thoughts/opinion in the "Why doesn't Jimmy Do Something" thread, mentioning that "somethings brewing with him". Can't be certain for just a few more days, but I always had a gut feeling/intuition that this man (JP) was working vigorously behind the scenes on either solo material or Zep related projects. I never doubted him for a second...But I realize that after years go by, some people do get impatient. We shall see what's up, very soon....!!! :D

If anyone was working vigorously on this it would've been released five months after the event instead of five years. .

I wonder who will be to post tomorrows ThReE. Now members here know it will be 12 mins past the hour in your timezone (15.12 or 03.12pm here) .....Half a dozen members or so hitting post at the same time. Pride of place for the fastest. There could be a list of multiple three posts all within seconds of each other. So, there's a so called insightful post for "zeplives66" ...But as I'm on his ignore list he won't see it.

Archived