New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

Has anyone found a significance for 3:12 yet? I've been looking and found nothing... Aleister Crowleys birthday is 10/12/75, but thats the only thing close....3:12 in the Book of Revelation has nothing to offer.

You could peruse John 3:12...but personally I don't think there's any significance or connection whatsoever between this release and 3/12 combos.

On the other hand, 12/15...j/k.

You could peruse John 3:12...but personally I don't think there's any significance or connection whatsoever between this release and 3/12 combos.

On the other hand, 12/15...j/k.

Always remember those crazy shirtless guys at different football games in the U.S. with their signs displaying John 3:14. Haven't seen that in some years, not that I miss it. Some had it written on their bare chests as well with this religious thing.

Glad to see your comments Rock Historian. Don't think a JP project is related to this. Just think it's the O2 release. Would be nice if there is much more behind it. We shall see in a few days.

PM me my NOLA amigo!

Maybe its just the fan in me that wants this activity to be bigger than it probably is, but I get the feeling its something more than just the announcement of the o2 DVD/CD release. I dunno, maybe wishful thinking. Heck I'd be happy with something from JP to go along with it. Not that I wont be happy if it is the o2 DVD/CD for sure.

I'll be very happy if it is the O2 show. With Jimmy's attention to details, we'll get the best sound and visual experience possible.

Hopefully, not too much editing on Jimmy's part, being the perfectionist that he is. Although, he will need to correct Dazed with the screw up there during the end of the jam that happened. Will probably correct it from the rehearsals, I'm guessing. Do what you have to do, I suppose. Could be worse and we would not see this!

For those who haven't seen Zep in concert, my heart is sad for you for sure. "The Song Remains The Same" is NOT the Zep I saw in Tampa in 1973, not even close. Not until How The West Was Won did they release anything live that sounded like the Zep I saw. And now the 02 concert is, from what I heard from YouTube the Zep of old. Let's all hope it's the 02 concert and not a Blu Ray release of the DVD set released some years ago.

Jeff

Chiming in as a newer member with how exciting this feels. Watching Zeppelin speculation and activity, and likely not a rumor, unfold in real time is surreal to me. I guess I only thought I was jaded.

Very few bands ever inspired this level of fanaticism. If this is to be the last official Led Zeppelin release, it does compliment their legacy and reputation.

I'm offline for the weekend to go skiing and suddenly there's a 10 page thread!

Loving seeing the anticipation build through the thread :D

For mine, a release date for the O2 DVD (? Dec 10) is more than enough and would make my year (well compensating for my disappointment of JBLZE's cancellation)

Very few bands ever inspired this level of fanaticism. If this is to be the last official Led Zeppelin release, it does compliment their legacy and reputation.

Well said Steve. I hope it isn't the last release, but may very well be. But then again, the final product may answer that. We shall see.

Back when a rumor started about the O2 DVD last year, I recall you saying they could possibly market this as the final led zeppelin release or something along those lines. Still think that is a possibility? That would be quite the marketing campaign haha, though I dont know if Jimmy himself would be comfortable with that

Back when a rumor started about the O2 DVD last year, I recall you saying they could possibly market this as the final led zeppelin release or something along those lines. Still think that is a possibility? That would be quite the marketing campaign haha, though I dont know if Jimmy himself would be comfortable with that

I believe I said it'd been nearly five years since their last official release and the next to follow - if there was to be one - would quite likely be the last.

I'll stand by that assertion given the surviving member's ages and unlikelihood of posthumous releases (ala Alan Douglas and the Hendrix material).

Of course, Jimmy will not promote this as such ("the last") rather as an electrifying, valiant, and heartfelt tribute.

I believe I said it'd been nearly five years since their last official release and the next to follow - if there was to be one - would quite likely be the last.

I'll stand by that assertion given the surviving member's ages and unlikelihood of posthumous releases (ala Alan Douglas and the Hendrix material).

Of course, Jimmy will not promote this as such ("the last") rather as an electrifying, valiant, and heartfelt tribute.

Fantastic. Thanks for clearing that up Steve.

Look what I found on Amazon....Think this is it?

http://www.amazon.co...ds=led+zeppelin

Led Zeppelin:Good Times Bad Times (2012)

Rated: NR | Format: DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review) | Like 1347268142 false 1 0 0 0 (0)

List Price: $44.99 Price: $31.49 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details Deal Price: You Save: $13.50 (30%) Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more. o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

This title will be released on November 6, 2012.

Pre-order now.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Product Details

Archived