Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Yucko

New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Maybe the "FIVE" graphic could be referring to Jimmy, Robert, JPJ, Bonzo and Jason? Thus making "FIVE." Just a theory.

Do you think it has something to do with the o2 dvd?

Yes. Almost no doubt in my mind, at this point.

Maybe the "FIVE" graphic could be referring to Jimmy, Robert, JPJ, Bonzo and Jason? Thus making "FIVE." Just a theory.

...Or you know, it ties into the "five years" statement Jimmy's manager made two months ago. Or, it's a countdown.

...Or it's the greatest internet trolling of all time!

Edited by Melcórë

Yes. Almost no doubt in my mind, at this point.

...Or you know, it ties into the "five years" statement Jimmy's manager made two months ago. Or, it's a countdown.

...Or it's the greatest internet trolling of all time!

What is the "five years" statement Jimmy's manager made?

What is the "five years" statement Jimmy's manager made?

The 2007 O2 show was perfomed almost five years ago.

Check out his Twitter post here.

The O2 concert will be released in November/December 2012, making a 5 year interval.

Edited by Taro

couldn't agree more :)

:)

Sorry if I came across snippy - I'm just excited for something! I'll take any news at this point. Better than the silence we've being hearing all these years!

five years is a lot of time.

Believe me, it is'nt it's fuck all....But I am in my mid 50s.

They sure know how to make a man nervous xD

Hope goes for DVD or CD with live material!

Im curious as to what the Hyphen under the E in the graphic is for? Ive searched and could not find a translation of this. Maybe someone here knows? Even When Led Zeppelin uses this font type there is no hyphens under the E's. I wonder if that was done intentionally to try and give a clue. Being a Led Zeppelin fan for 35 years i guess makes you think this way lol... :) anyone else notice this?

I just hope this isnt the rumor mill just brewing and stirring crap. Everyone here is making alot of bold statements when all the graphic could be is a reminder that a 5 year anniversary of the reunion is coming and nothing more. Of course i hope i am wrong as i do when the rumors started here more then a year and half ago.

It's obviously a countdown, I've seen bands do this before on facebook. It's quite clear that there will be an announcement made on Thursday 13th September. Possibly regarding the O2 DVD/CD release.

How exciting. Though I am disturbed by one of the comments on the facebook post.....some ignorant soul posted a comment saying "I hope its Led Zeppelin V!" :wtf:

How exciting. Though I am disturbed by one of the comments on the facebook post.....some ignorant soul posted a comment saying "I hope its Led Zeppelin V!" :wtf:

Some people live in caves. I swear by it.

Today is just my day. :banana:

It's obviously a countdown, I've seen bands do this before on facebook. It's quite clear that there will be an announcement made on Thursday 13th September. Possibly regarding the O2 DVD/CD release.

Could be.

Im curious as to what the Hyphen under the E in the graphic is for? Ive searched and could not find a translation of this. Maybe someone here knows? Even When Led Zeppelin uses this font type there is no hyphens under the E's. I wonder if that was done intentionally to try and give a clue. Being a Led Zeppelin fan for 35 years i guess makes you think this way lol... :) anyone else notice this?

I just hope this isnt the rumor mill just brewing and stirring crap. Everyone here is making alot of bold statements when all the graphic could be is a reminder that a 5 year anniversary of the reunion is coming and nothing more. Of course i hope i am wrong as i do when the rumors started here more then a year and half ago.

The "E"s in Led Zeppelin are underlined by another letter (except the last one). They are just using the Led Zeppelin font.

Led_Zeppelin_logo.png

Edited by DAS