New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

Several solutions in my mind

1) Either someone is having us all on BIG TIME,

2) or it's a countdown to the release of the official DVD,

3) or the announcement of the release of the DVD

4) unless it's the countdown to the announcement of a major happening such as.... dare I fantasize it????.... dare I even so much as mention it???? ...a REUNION.

"Nah!! Rubbish!! No f*****g way!!" and I come back down to reality.

And then I wonder to myself "what if? Just, what if??"

That's exactly what I was thinking. ;)

Yeah, even the nay-sayer who posted a vile tirade against me a couple of months ago re what I said about the DVD. Feels pretty good right now.

Actions speak louder than words, in this case...and the countdown is almost done!

This all goes back to the thread "Why doesn't Pagey Do Something" where half of the members complained of his lack of activity. I've always said that the man had "something brewing" all along...That was my gut feeling/intuition. He just might have taken a little longer than most wanted him to. Jimmy Page is the guardian of all things Zeppelin (archives)..If there is anything left worthy of a future release, he's involved in it. That's a no-brainer.

Three more days girl...three more

• Here is a little taste of the responses to the Rollingstone.com story about the countdown... worth a chuckle. These people are retarded

• 273534_688974179_798566605_q.jpg

Caruana Kevin Tour and get Dave Grohl to drum!!!
    2 hours ago · Like · 18

• 157358_100001881276270_2111914135_q.jpg

Zoe Patricia Mclaughland Hey a new tour wud be good ,and i think either Taylor Hawkins or Dave Grohl to drum wud be awsome.or the dude from fall out boy their drummer iam not sure wot his name is.if anyone knows plz let me know as hes fantastic he really is .but my all time fave drummer has/and always will be jimmy the rev from a7x he was awsome long live the king of drums.
    2 hours ago · Like

• 369603_573546060_1727512042_q.jpg

Brad Houser Trying to keep pace with The Beatles in the moneygrabbing olympics.
    about an hour ago · Like · 1

• 572782_1233032915_179247571_q.jpg

Christopher Dene Jack White would be a better drummer for them, IMHO.
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like

• 260627_100001096434183_1074598222_q.jpg

Frank Nardulli Jack White plays drums?

• Here is a little taste of the responses to the Rollingstone.com story about the countdown... worth a chuckle. These people are retarded
  • 273534_688974179_798566605_q.jpg

Caruana Kevin Tour and get Dave Grohl to drum!!!
    2 hours ago · Like · 18
  • 157358_100001881276270_2111914135_q.jpg

Zoe Patricia Mclaughland Hey a new tour wud be good ,and i think either Taylor Hawkins or Dave Grohl to drum wud be awsome.or the dude from fall out boy their drummer iam not sure wot his name is.if anyone knows plz let me know as hes fantastic he really is .but my all time fave drummer has/and always will be jimmy the rev from a7x he was awsome long live the king of drums.
    2 hours ago · Like
  • 369603_573546060_1727512042_q.jpg

Brad Houser Trying to keep pace with The Beatles in the moneygrabbing olympics.
    about an hour ago · Like · 1
  • 572782_1233032915_179247571_q.jpg

Christopher Dene Jack White would be a better drummer for them, IMHO.
  • 260627_100001096434183_1074598222_q.jpg

Frank Nardulli Jack White plays drums?

23309948.jpg

Hold the bus! Might not be the O2 concert after all. The video that just appeared features the four symbols representing the four members of the band. I thought I heard that many eons ago JP slapped Jason's wrist for putting John's symbol on his drumkit? Do correct me if I'm wrong on that, or if he does use it these days. Whatever, I cannot help thinking that the four symbols is a direct reference to the four original members of the band so what is coming is linked to the original lineup.

Whaddaya think?

Hold the bus! Might not be the O2 concert after all. The video that just appeared features the four symbols representing the four members of the band. I thought I heard that many eons ago JP slapped Jason's wrist for putting John's symbol on his drumkit? Do correct me if I'm wrong on that, or if he does use it these days. Whatever, I cannot help thinking that the four symbols is a direct reference to the four original members of the band so what is coming is linked to the original lineup.

Whaddaya think?

2dvd set : 02 show + rehearsals

2cd set : Japan 1971

Whaddaya think?

I don't think there is some code we need to crack. The Bonham symbol, like the underlined "E" in "FIVE" are not clues imo. I think they are just trying to build our excitement. Personally, I would rather see the O2 show released than something back in the day. True, they sounded better back then when Plant's vocals were in their prime and John Bonham was drumming but the O2 was a special moment in Led Zeppelin history and needs to be released.

Here is the lateset from blamermouth :

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=179224

Industry sources are saying that a LED ZEPPELIN double-CD / double-DVD of their 2007 reunion show in London will be released in November. On Friday (September 7), the band posted "hello" on its Facebook page, followed on Saturday by "Five" in the band's classic font, followed on Sunday by "Four" and "Three" on Monday — leading some fans to believe that an official announcement is coming on Wednesday (September 12). In addition, a brief video has debuted on LED ZEPPELIN's YouTube channel that simply shows the four symbols featured on the group's fourth studio album, accompanied by the sound of an audience cheering.

With the entire rock world going insane with "ZEPPELIN" fever in the weeks and months following the reunion show, Robert Plant — who was the lone hold-out on any future ZEPPELIN gigs — was asked how he stayed calm with all the excitement centered around the band. "Well, I don't think anybody actually asked that question, to be perfectly frank — apart from the media. So, here I am, just doing what I do," he said.

Jason Bonham, the son of late ZEPPELIN drummer John Bonham, who was behind the kit for the performance at London's O2 Arena, told The Pulse Of Radio he's eager to own some sort of document of the event. "I know it probably was recorded. I mean, there was cameras there and everything, but I'm not too sure of what the process is there," he said. "Me, personally, I'd love to get a, y'know, a version of it that I could — you know, stay with me forever. It'll be there forever in my mind, but to get a chance to watch it back is sometimes only when you realize what you've done."

Back in 2008, Jimmy Page spoke about the O2 gig to Uncut, saying, "It was recorded, but we didn't go in with the express purpose of making a DVD to come out at Christmas, or whatever. We haven't seen the images or investigated the multi-tracks. It's feasible that it might come out at some distant point, but it'll be a massive job to embark on."

offtop: That's a pretty good band btw. Loved their Broken Side of Time album!

Thanks you guys for the Alberta Cross posts. This is the first time I have listened to them. Broken Side of Time was really good. Good enough to get me to post after several months away from here. :lol:

Keeping this on topic, I've talked to some friends and if this is the O2 dvd release, there will be a viewing party at my house.

BTW, the font for the five and the four, I'm referring to the block letters style was really popular in the early to mid1970's. I remember, myself and other kids printing our name and the words "Love" and "Peace" on our notebooks in big block letters like this, Hyphens or dashes or whatever in this case is used by the graphic artist to give a word symmetry and unique style. Nothing more, nothing less. :)

Here is the lateset from blamermouth :

http://www.blabbermo...wsitemID=179224

Industry sources are saying that a LED ZEPPELIN double-CD / double-DVD of their 2007 reunion show in London will be released in November. On Friday (September 7), the band posted "hello" on its Facebook page, followed on Saturday by "Five" in the band's classic font, followed on Sunday by "Four" and "Three" on Monday — leading some fans to believe that an official announcement is coming on Wednesday (September 12). In addition, a brief video has debuted on LED ZEPPELIN's YouTube channel that simply shows the four symbols featured on the group's fourth studio album, accompanied by the sound of an audience cheering.

With the entire rock world going insane with "ZEPPELIN" fever in the weeks and months following the reunion show, Robert Plant — who was the lone hold-out on any future ZEPPELIN gigs — was asked how he stayed calm with all the excitement centered around the band. "Well, I don't think anybody actually asked that question, to be perfectly frank — apart from the media. So, here I am, just doing what I do," he said.

Jason Bonham, the son of late ZEPPELIN drummer John Bonham, who was behind the kit for the performance at London's O2 Arena, told The Pulse Of Radio he's eager to own some sort of document of the event. "I know it probably was recorded. I mean, there was cameras there and everything, but I'm not too sure of what the process is there," he said. "Me, personally, I'd love to get a, y'know, a version of it that I could — you know, stay with me forever. It'll be there forever in my mind, but to get a chance to watch it back is sometimes only when you realize what you've done."

Back in 2008, Jimmy Page spoke about the O2 gig to Uncut, saying, "It was recorded, but we didn't go in with the express purpose of making a DVD to come out at Christmas, or whatever. We haven't seen the images or investigated the multi-tracks. It's feasible that it might come out at some distant point, but it'll be a massive job to embark on."

Nothing new. These guys should stop spreading futile information.

Archived