New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

I would just like to say that this is the first official Zeppelin release that I'm going to be a part of (I wasn't even aware that Led Zeppelin existed in 2007)

Yay for newbies!

And I'm glad that I'm able to be part of the experience and share it with all of you guys! :)

Same here. Hopefully this isn't their last release, but if it is, I'm glad I became a fan in time to share this experience with other Zeppelin fans.

IF it's the Reunion DVD....I hope this makes the extras!!!

Fuck yeah dude!!! That's what I'm talking about....That was great Dave, and so damn cool for you to be on the tube overseas, to be AT the show and to meet Jimmy for a brief second...I mean, does it get any better than that??? I bet you were numb for weeks......

Next question: what form will the promotion take ? Interviews ? And on what scale? Is SAJ right that we'll see Jimmy in Japan ( he was there to promote Mothership) ?

To be clear I didn't say we will see Jimmy in Japan, I said promotional duties for this release may afford him an opportunity to do so.

This is a twitter post from Jimmy Page's manager, Peter Mensch from two months ago:

"today, Moulder continues with his stellar mixing of the O2 show. it’s been 5 years coming and it’s almost here".

As of this past Saturday, he posted this comment:

"it’s almost here. I’ve seen it and heard it. almost 5 years to the day".

Led Zeppelin to fly back into the charts with new DVD

Exclusive

By GORDON SMART, Showbiz Editor

Published: 59 minutes ago

ROCKERS Led Zeppelin are set to top the charts again at Christmas — with their famous 2007 comeback gig.

Jimmy Page, 68, Robert Plant, 64, John Paul Jones, 64, and late drummer John Bonham’s son Jason, 46, reunited at London’s O2 Arena.

post-19355-0-89713600-1347328081_thumb.j

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz267YukPNU

So what was all that "they stopped the release because of the leaked rehearsals" BS about then? And isn't Peter Mensch's leaked tweets ruining the whole point of the countdown.

Awww, don't be such a wet blanket. This is fun and exciting...and I'm glad we got some newbies like jaycee, Victoria7 and others along for the ride.

A source told The Sun: “Jimmy has been in the studio making sure everything is perfect.

“The band want it to remain true to their exceptionally high standards. It’s coming out on November 22 as part of a simultaneous global release.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/4531876/Led-Zeppelin-to-fly-back-into-the-charts-with-new-DVD.html#ixzz267aJd9iC

I would just like to say that this is the first official Zeppelin release that I'm going to be a part of (I wasn't even aware that Led Zeppelin existed in 2007)

Yay for newbies!

And I'm glad that I'm able to be part of the experience and share it with all of you guys! :)

I know exactly what you mean! I heard about these exciting new developments just yesterday and having been a fan of the band for around 8 years now (I heard my first Zep song at the age 12 but became a serious fan only at the age 16) I too (like you) have reason to celebrate with fans all around the world (both young and old alike!) what with this release being the first official Zep release that I am actually a part of and it is such a great feeling! :D

I'm a little late to the party, but this is all very exciting indeed! My Zeppelin google alerts have been blowing up big time! And, to those of you who were actually at the show...I can only imagine how excited y'all must be.

I'm a little late to the party, but this is all very exciting indeed! My Zeppelin google alerts have been blowing up big time! And, to those of you who were actually at the show...I can only imagine how excited y'all must be.

Most definitely! About a month ago I told someone my front row story.....they looked at me and said....do you have any evidence to back that up??

It was pretty comical....

I hope it's a Firm DVD.

LOL.......a remaster of the MTV Hamersmith gig......LOL.....that would be great....." remasterd... now in 5.0 surround sound"...

Not that I wouldn't grab that as soon as it came out, but this is going to be something special.....

if this is the O2, I hope for 2 things

1: its the full concert intertwined with interviews and other footage

2: its given a release in theaters, like an angelika type of theater. Seeing IMGL on the big screen was cool.

Most definitely! About a month ago I told someone my front row story.....they looked at me and said....do you have any evidence to back that up??

It was pretty comical....

Haha, Dave.. And you're like, oh do I ever? :)

Haha, Dave.. And you're like, oh do I ever? :)

Uh huh...if being interviewed on BBC Breakfast show doesn't cut it, nothing will.....

I have some video of fans queuing before the show.....I'll be posting it before the DVD comes out on my website....

IF it is the 02 DVD.....I still can't believe it until I actually hear it's official....

I have fans coming out of the rehearsals with the biggest freaking smiles on their face imaginable!!!!

Finally The o2 concert. A lot of us have been waiting patiently for this release. What I'd like to see with this release is some sort of chronological history of the bands relationship with Ahmet and Atlantic, and Peter Grant

IF it's the Reunion DVD....I hope this makes the extras!!!

Two lucky guys!

The footage of Black Dog was great. Much better than the bootleg! High-quality audio and video is going to be awesome if they're counting down to a DVD/Blu-Ray release. On the other hand, a tour could be quite nice....... :) Fingers crossed!

It's sad that we will know in three days what it's all building to and people are so impatient they need a rumor or inside scoop now.

I'm one of the worst. I've been browsing news stories for the last few days looking for more info. :bagoverhead:

Likewise!

Archived