New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

The "E"s in Led Zeppelin are underlined by another letter (except the last one). They are just using the Led Zeppelin font.

Led_Zeppelin_logo.png

Not sure if you understood my point or not. In the graphic that was posted today on FB the E in FIVE is hyphened underneath the letter, I couldnt find a translation of this. The E's in your post does hot have a hyphen underneath. The lines your talking about are other letters. Anyway not trying to be nitpicky or anything but just trying to make myself clearer as i was just curious is all.

216964_379888095416968_776403993_n.jpg

Not sure if you understood my point or not. In the graphic that was posted today on FB the E in FIVE is hyphened underneath the letter, I couldnt find a translation of this. The E's in your post does hot have a hyphen underneath. The lines your talking about are other letters. Anyway not trying to be nitpicky or anything but just trying to make myself clearer as i was just curious is all.

Hyphen? ..I don't see a hyphen just an underlined E.

It's obviously a countdown, I've seen bands do this before on facebook. It's quite clear that there will be an announcement made on Thursday 13th September. Possibly regarding the O2 DVD/CD release.

we'll see if tomorrow brings a "four" then i will agree. I think Page is loving this.

This whole "FIVE" thing could mean a lot of things, but im betting it has to do with the O2 concert.

five year anniversary of the shows

Five disc box(dvd, rehearsals, behind the scenes etc?)

a five night stand somewhere?(can only dream, right?)

or, five band members,

or the title of the dvd/cd set will be called "Led Zeppelin V"

or, all five of the above

I love the teasing us with a picture that says five, however, I do think it's not a good name for a DVD of what is presumably the O2 show. Five sounds like a new album. Personally, if I was Led Zeppelin and I released another numbered album I would call it four just because the forth album was never named four and that would mess with people even bigger than not naming an album.

This whole "FIVE" thing could mean a lot of things, but im betting it has to do with the O2 concert.

five year anniversary of the shows

Five disc box(dvd, rehearsals, behind the scenes etc?)

a five night stand somewhere?(can only dream, right?)

or, five band members,

or the title of the dvd/cd set will be called "Led Zeppelin V"

or, all five of the above

How about non of the above

Have patience We are some weeks away yet....No discs have been pressed, no covers have been printed ....if they had there would have been a leak of some sorts by now.

Hyphen? ..I don't see a hyphen just an underlined E.

Call it what you will and your probably right that it is an underline symbol and not a hyphen but it was still just an observation i made when i 1st saw the FB post as to why "underline" the E?

Call it what you will and your probably right that it is an underline symbol and not a hyphen but it was still just an observation i made when i 1st saw the FB post as to why "underline" the E?

Like that was not a hyphen. It is you're right, not your right.

Cheers MM You saved me the bother.

Cheers for what? I came into this discussion hoping maybe some would have insight into the observation i made, NOT TO BE ATTACKED!!! you 2 assholes just gettin home from your local watering holes or what??? GO CRAWL UP SOMEBODY ELSE"S ARSE!!!!

Okey. Regarding latest information that occured, I guess, "five" just means 5th aniversary of the concert. IMO the DVD is indeed going to be released this year (5th aniversary) which is going to be announced soonish.

The underlined e is just the font. Not anything else. You just cant make "v" in "five" work the same way as "L" which undelines "e" in original Led Zeppelin font, or can you? :). So just stop these conspiracies, I know your hopes are high now, but that doesnt really mean you need to be too:))).

Peace and Love:).

Cheers for what? I came into this discussion hoping maybe some would have insight into the observation i made, NOT TO BE ATTACKED!!! you 2 assholes just gettin home from your local watering holes or what??? GO CRAWL UP SOMEBODY ELSE"S ARSE!!!!

Oh so correction is an attack now. Is that really a reason to throw your dummy/soother into the corner.

Oh so correction is an attack now. Is that really a reason to throw your dummy/soother into the corner.

Sorry, you are just not worth my time! You did read what i said in my last post? If not, i suggest you go read it again.

This is the first thing that came up when searching "led zeppelin" news, from craveonlline.com no news ot all, just their take on it :

With one jpeg posting on the official Led Zeppelin Facebook account, the entire internet has caught fire in a charring inferno of rumors and theories. The image in question, simply the word "Five" in quite a familiar font, is the closest thing to a confirmation of a new album from the psych-rock pioneers since their split some three decades ago.

Whoever is behind the posting clearly wants us to think that a new studio album is on the way. The band's first four albums were titled "Led Zeppelin I", "Led Zeppelin II", "Led Zeppelin III" and "Led Zeppelin IV", though the band's fifth album, "Houses of the Holy," didn't receive a Roman numeral.

Frontman Robert Plant has repeatedly ruled out a full-scale Led Zeppelin reunion, even telling Rolling Stone last year, "I've gone so far somewhere else that I almost can't relate to it...It's a bit of a pain in the pisser to be honest. Who cares? I know people care, but think about it from my angle - soon, I'm going to need help crossing the street."

Word has been going around for quite some time that Jimmy Page and Dave Grohl were working on a project, but that could be anything from a guest spot on Grohl's Sound City documentary to a guest solo on the next Them Crooked Vultures album (a band of which Zep bassist John Paul Jones is a full-time member).

Chances are, however, that 'Five' refers to the fifth anniversary of the O2 Arena concert, which has long been rumored to be featured in an upcoming DVD release. Time will tell, we suppose.

Archived