New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

The Wikepedia entry is from someone as informed as anyone else in this thread.

That´s true, and as pointless as almost anything in this thread.

True is somewhere, and might be official tomorrow, or not.

We just wait and see. :zzz:

post-814-0-67173900-1347464399_thumb.jpg

On April 26, 1970 at the BBC Television Studios on Lime Grove, Jimmy performed 'White Summer'/'Black Mountain Side' for BBC 1's 'Once More With Felix' television program. A pro-shot color film recording exists but has nothing whatsoever to do with this new release.

Really? I didn't know a pro-shot existed. I adore that footage, no matter how grainy it is.

That´s true, and as pointless as almost anything in this thread.

True is somewhere, and might be official tomorrow, or not.

We just wait and see. :zzz:

You're right.

Better not start an hourglass tomorrow for another countdown....

Hm.....

http://www.palacecin...celebrationday/

Led Zeppelin: Celebration Day

Director: Dick Carruthers

Cast: Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, Jason Bonham

Duration: 124 mins

Rating: CTC

Release Date: 17 October, 2012

TICKETS ON SALE SOON

Led Zeppelin’s historic concert at London’s O2 Arena which saw more than 20 million fans apply for just 18,000 tickets.

On December 10, 2007, Led Zeppelin took the stage at London’s O2 Arena to headline a tribute concert for dear friend and Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun. What followed was a two-hour-plus tour de force of the band’s signature blues-infused rock ‘n’ roll that instantly became part of the legend of Led Zeppelin. Founding members John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant were joined by Jason Bonham, the son of their late drummer John Bonham, to perform 16 songs from their celebrated catalogue including landmark tracks “Whole Lotta Love”, “Rock And Roll”, “Kashmir”, and “Stairway To Heaven”.

Although 20 million people applied for tickets, the band’s first headline show in 27 years was seen by only the 18,000 ticket holders who were fortunate enough to have secured seats through the worldwide lottery. Now, for the first time, fans in over 40 territories worldwide will be able to get a front row seat to experience this historic event in glorious high definition and incredible surround sound.

Experience it on the big screen for a strictly limited period only.

Coming Soon to Palace Centro, Palace Nova Eastend, Palace Norton Street, Palace Verona

Well it's not showing up the same at other theatres...this ones 2 hrs and 4 mins

http://www.cineplex.com/Movies/MovieDetails/Led-Zeppelin-Celebration-Day.aspx?date=2012-10-17

LedZepENFR.jpg

Release Date: October 17, 2012

Running Time: 2h04m

Genre: Music

Cast: Jimmy Paige, John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Robert Plant

Synopsis

On December 10, 2007, Led Zeppelin took the stage at London’s O2 Arena to headline a tribute concert for dear friend and Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun. What followed was a two--- hour---plus tour de force of the band’s signature blues---infused rock ’n’ roll that instantly became part of the legend of Led Zeppelin. Founding members John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant were joined by Jason Bonham, the son of their late drummer John Bonham, to perform 16 songs from their celebrated catalogue including landmark tracks “Whole Lotta Love,” “Rock And Roll,” “Kashmir,” and “Stairway To Heaven.” Although 20 million people applied for tickets, the band’s first headline show in 27 years was seen only by the 18,000 ticket holders who were fortunate enough to have secured seats through the worldwide lottery. Now, for the first time, fans in over 40 territories worldwide will be able to get a front row seat to experience this historic event in glorious high definition and incredible surround sound. Experience it on the big screen for a strictly limited period only.

Well it's not showing up the same at other theatres...this ones 2 hrs and 4 mins

http://www.cineplex....date=2012-10-17

LedZepENFR.jpg

Synopsis

On December 10, 2007, Led Zeppelin took the stage at London’s O2 Arena to headline a tribute concert for dear friend and Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun. What followed was a two--- hour---plus tour de force of the band’s signature blues---infused rock ’n’ roll that instantly became part of the legend of Led Zeppelin. Founding members John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant were joined by Jason Bonham, the son of their late drummer John Bonham, to perform 16 songs from their celebrated catalogue including landmark tracks “Whole Lotta Love,” “Rock And Roll,” “Kashmir,” and “Stairway To Heaven.” Although 20 million people applied for tickets, the band’s first headline show in 27 years was seen only by the 18,000 ticket holders who were fortunate enough to have secured seats through the worldwide lottery. Now, for the first time, fans in over 40 territories worldwide will be able to get a front row seat to experience this historic event in glorious high definition and incredible surround sound. Experience it on the big screen for a strictly limited period only.

:blink: Look at the cast !

http://www.cineplex....date=2012-10-17

LedZepENFR.jpg

Synopsis

Thanks for the original info on this ^ (few post above) That looks like a legit source/photo. Similar artwork to Mothership.

On this link in particular-I love how they can't even spell Page (Paige) correctly..gotta love it. And John Bonham is listed in place of Jason :rolleyes:

On this link in particular-I love how they can't even spell Page (Paige) correctly..gotta love it. And John Bonham is listed in place of Jason :rolleyes:

Didn't scrutinize the second source. I did take a close look at the first one though. And I agree, the artwork is great

My first reaction to this is negative. I'll wait until full details are released to pass judgment. I just hope it opens wide, and isn't too limited an affair.

Same here. I like how alot of people are expecting something more than "just" the O2 show. It makes me happy how there is still people with good taste in music and are willing to spend money on it.

So already two people are saying they have a negative reaction to this? This band can do no right.

2 out of how many...? Kneb, you said yourself that there will always be the doubters, the negative energies, what have you....it's called LIFE.

You can't change the world, or waste your time getting bothered by it/those people. Just enjoy what's happening/soak it all up for what it's all worth with the same like-minded folks here, and fuck the rest!

You gotta learn to IGNORE some things.....

Archived