New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

Wasn't buying into the theatre release website stuff. Seemed fake especially the referenece to "Jimmy Paige". But the link above to a Cineplex website has me wondering...

Seeing this in the theatre would be spectacular!

Well, if its not real its a good fake. I just bought two tickets to a 7:15 pm screening on October 17 (Just under $15 each) from the Cineplex website. There is also an 11:59 screening on October 19. I will order tickets tothat as well. Tickets have not arrived in my inbox yet, but Paypal has been charged (and it was charged by Cineplex)...

I'm pretty sure the O2 show is what is coming tomorrow but the Celebration Day video is throwing me. If that is to reveal the name why call the O2 show Celebration Day? They didn't even play the song. Wouldn't that be like calling The Song Remains The Same the Good Times, Bad Times DVD? I think there is a little more to the story here. I'm not saying world tour or any type of reunion but I think something more than just the DVD/CDs of the show might be coming.

I'm pretty sure the O2 show is what is coming tomorrow but the Celebration Day video is throwing me. If that is to reveal the name why call the O2 show Celebration Day? They didn't even play the song. Wouldn't that be like calling The Song Remains The Same the Good Times, Bad Times DVD? I think there is a little more to the story here. I'm not saying world tour or any type of reunion but I think something more than just the DVD/CDs of the show might be coming.

You do remember this is the band that titled an album "Houses of the Holy" yet left the song "Houses of the Holy" for the next album?

You do remember this is the band that titled an album "Houses of the Holy" yet left the song "Houses of the Holy" for the next album?

Yeah, I understand that. However, this is making me start to think that the movie theater rumor or something like it may be true.

Yeah, I understand that. However, this is making me start to think that the movie theater rumor or something like it may be true.

I have 2 tickets to the movie in my inbox. Its true. (or I am one giant sucker).

Wikipedia is almost as legit as someone on a forum telling you a rumor. It's looking like this could turn out to be true but I still stand by the statement that Wikipedia is the worst source for accurate information in the world.

Wikipedia is almost as legit as someone on a forum telling you a rumor. It's looking like this could turn out to be true but I still stand by the statement that Wikipedia is the worst source for accurate information in the world.

Wikipedia has been proven to be at least as accurate as printed encyclopedias and regularly established sources of information from reputable academic bodies. The key to using Wikipedia is to examine sources and citations first.

I've read sources and found them to be lies. They assume because they added a footnote people will think it's true and not check sources. I also know people who brag about changing information on Wiki to fool people. I've found that people who rely on Wiki will never accept it's not credible so I'm not going off topic to have a debate about it. If you choose to accept it then good luck to you.

Archived