New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

Getting really excited now! I think "Celebration Day" is a great name for a (this) movie. With all the focus on the DVD I didn't expect a theatre showing- how cool if that's really what happens (and seems to be the case). :hurrah:

Don't know why I didn't think of this being a part of the event (incorporating DVD release). Just thinking back to the amazing scenes when TSRTS was shown in the cinemas with massive sound systems - and the band was still active then.

And if I recall, the vinyl came out around the same time (just realised I own the vinyl, the VHS, the remastered DVD and CD of this - I guess like many here!)

I've read sources and found them to be lies. They assume because they added a footnote people will think it's true and not check sources. I also know people who brag about changing information on Wiki to fool people. I've found that people who rely on Wiki will never accept it's not credible so I'm not going off topic to have a debate about it. If you choose to accept it then good luck to you.

Wasn't looking for a debate :) Agree with you about the sources there.

This is exciteing

Maybe they would put it on 'Pay Per View' tv first? I have heard bad things of this show but I don't think it can be as bad as some people say but would be good to see it first without paying lost of money for something that might not be very good?

You are right....it is not bad like some people have said.....I've heard several say that myself...ones who have watched cellphone clips on YouTube......from one who was front row.....THIS SHOW ROCKED!

This is exciteing

Maybe they would put it on 'Pay Per View' tv first? I have heard bad things of this show but I don't think it can be as bad as some people say but would be good to see it first without paying lost of money for something that might not be very good?

Are you for real? Be gone, blasphemer! :lol:

They had U.S. screenings in 2003...again in 2007-08...so I'm sure the U.S. will get screenings for this, too.

I imagine they would have to. Who would ignore such a large market? I just hope there's more than one theatre in So. Cal. playing it. Grauman's Chinese Theatre is cool and all, I just really don't want to have to drive to Hollywood.

Archived