New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

going by the rumours is it just going to be a cinema release or is there going to be an actual DVD?

What do you think? Think about what you just asked...and really think about it. Does that even make any sense, fiscally or otherwise, that they would just release it on a few screens and not put out a dvd?

going by the rumours is it just going to be a cinema release or is there going to be an actual DVD?

Like with the last DVD, a DVD with a supporting cinema premiere release by the sound of it. But I would guess the cinema showings won't be over prolonged dates.

I'm pretty sure the O2 show is what is coming tomorrow but the Celebration Day video is throwing me. If that is to reveal the name why call the O2 show Celebration Day? They didn't even play the song. Wouldn't that be like calling The Song Remains The Same the Good Times, Bad Times DVD? I think there is a little more to the story here. I'm not saying world tour or any type of reunion but I think something more than just the DVD/CDs of the show might be coming.

I know my face is cracked from smiling, and it seems pretty soon everybodys gonna know....:)

The opening lyrics to the song are very apropos.

I don't know about you, but I'm a student, my purse is tightening, and I'm not relishing having to spend all that much money in order to not only get into one of the few theatres that are listed as playing the film, but also having to pay a fair amount to get there.

You sound a lot like Sandra Fluke.

I am very late to the party!

I just heard about the Kennedy Center Honors on the nightly news and checked in here to discover this great news!!!

Both are so exciting! A cinema release of the O2 concert would be very fun to attend with a group of fellow Forum members and Zeppelin fans! And then to get the DVD at Christmas time, that would be fantastic!

Cinema release. DvD and Kennedy Center Honors. I know that all of these are tied in into each other cause that's how the world works. Could a Super Bowl Halftime show be in the mix also???? I know Van Halen ( or Van Hagar) was rumored to play this year, and I heard on this forum Jimmy hates doing shorts sets/ or performances that are timed, so Im 100% sure Im wrong.

Like 5 years ago, cool time to be a Zep Head

Have followed the forums for a great while now with a devout interest I might add and decided to go ahead and register. Hi !!! from the the North of Texas.

Amp Stamp on the back of Mr. Page's amp at the O2, courtesy of Brother Halfin.

Texans.... transplants and natives, are represented well here in the forum, welcome!

thank you sir- we need Mr. Jones to lend us Cowboys Stadium for a weekend to do a proper viewing of Celebration Day :drunk:

Indeed. That is one serious screen you folks have there. I was at the NBA All Star game there a few years ago and the jumbotron was bigger than the court! Think Jerry is a zep fan?

He still has the first four albums on 8 track, he is too tight to spring for the CD's :dont:

Ha! That made me laugh out loud. I would even make a trip up to Dallas if there were to be a showing of the DVD at Cowboys stadium. Welcome Dallas...I'm in Houston and it seems there are a few Texas forum members here.

Hopefully with the announcement tomorrow, there will be some info regarding cinemas in the states showing this? Oh, I hope so... :)

Archived