New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

Just added on the official FB page... I'm slightly disappointed with the artwork and title.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=381450738594037&set=a.215308741874905.53046.131572223581891&type=1

b5b2dd6b06c6546bb9c7461ccac36e6a.jpg

I just hope this isn't the final cover.

a5f3796385947debf0b140ce711b39b4.jpg

I like this artwork!

This is London's year in the spotlight and I think that this graphic with the House of Parliament and the clock tower housing Big Ben shown from the banks of the Thames is very timely and appropriate.

And I think that "Celebration Day" is a great title. Aren't we all celebrating the news? I am!

Have followed the forums for a great while now with a devout interest I might add and decided to go ahead and register. Hi !!! from the the North of Texas.

Amp Stamp on the back of Mr. Page's amp at the O2, courtesy of Brother Halfin.

Now if Marshall could release that amp, I'd buy that in a heartbeat...

I like this artwork!

This is London's year in the spotlight and I think that this graphic with the House of Parliament and the clock tower housing Big Ben shown from the banks of the Thames is very timely and appropriate.

And I think that "Celebration Day" is a great title. Aren't we all celebrating the news? I am!

Here here! I 100% totally agree with you, BUCK EYE!

2012 has been London's year...no doubt about it!

That quote is from Robert Plants web site. "How I got my big voice out again" or something to that effect.

Ummm How I got my big voice out again..

Well Robert you got your big voice out again because your smart do to the fact of the of the style of the soft genre you been singing and enjoying it as well as you go....

Could it be that Robert all along these last FIVE years hes been saving hes Voice for the BIG ONE...

UMMMM

I love the artwork!! And the title, very appropriate, I think.

Well, I have been around too long to know that some folks here will be dreaming of a reunion and some will get pissed off that it will most probably never happen....but I'm all for enjoying the moment. Everything new coming from Led Zeppelin is a reason to celebrate. Of course I'd love to see them all together again, but well, a DVD, a movie or whatever, is just fantastic too. We all know it's all Robert's fault....and who cares? It's also his fault (together with Jimmy's, Jonesy's and Bonzo's) the great moments Led Zeppelin's music has given us all. If it's a DVD and a movie we will get, let's enjoy it. It's an unique moment all the same.

:yay:

So will we get an announcement at 10 minutes past midnight, or will we have to wait until the morning?

Funnily enough, in our timezone the time of each new graphic on the fb countown has been about 10 past midnight (or a few minutes later)

Better be showing in little ol' New Zealand!

Nothing showing for any of our major cinema chains yet (they have the upcoming Queen and Doors ones listed). I'm sure we'll both be amongst the "40 territories".

Is this release going to be Bigger than the London Olympics?

Big Cowboy fan here and Jerry announcing a Big MMA fight is brewing for Cowboy stadium for the Big Screen..

Trust me If its Big for Jerry hes got to have it..

LD could as well be going to Cowboy Stadium....

So will we get an announcement at 10 minutes past midnight, or will we have to wait until the morning?

Looks to me like the time on the clock is 10:12. Wasn't the concert held on December 10th? I guess that would be backwards (depending on how you write your dates) but December is the 12th month and the concert was on the 10th.

b5b2dd6b06c6546bb9c7461ccac36e6a.jpg

I want liner notes really, really bad. Never been disappointed with a LZ release especially PG and ITTOD in addition HTWWW and the most recent release/pkg of the SRS are each exceptional (I liked the t-shirt). Love the faithfulness to the high standards. 10.12 is a fantastic number to me and it would be wonderful to me to have to collect different CD jackets/covers etc like in the old days. I went to the attic a bit earlier and popped the vault that contains my original, heavily played LZ albums. The wear and tear is still there on B side of LZ2 and Trampled Underfoot/Kashmir are horribly (wonderfully) worn down. I used to couldn't bare to listen to Kashmir without enjoying the gap between the two songs. I think this weekend I will unpack my 1979 Kenwood turntable and spin a few and my original bootlegs. Talk about worn out. Used to play/record to cassette, wear out the cassette, record a new one.... repeat as necessary. That was the only way to not tire out the albums. Some are not very flat any more, dunno what's up there. Must not have been as careful back then as I thought I was. Going to be a great weekend here.

I'm starting to like the artwork but... come on guys, the title is abhorrent.

Are you ever happy with anything?

It was a celebration of Ahmet's life and charity, Led Zeppelin were a bonus on the day.

Be thankful that something is coming out, period.

To all the complainers and ingrates out there. Promote the things you like and don't waste your energy or our time bagging the things you don't.

I like this artwork!

And if you think about it, it's a celebration of peace as well. The search lights have been a symbol of GB since WWII and it's a nice change.

Jeff

Are you ever happy with anything?

It was a celebration of Ahmet's life and charity, Led Zeppelin were a bonus on the day.

Be thankful that something is coming out, period.

To all the complainers and ingrates out there. Promote the things you like and don't waste your energy or our time bagging the things you don't.

Slow down, pal. Led Zeppelin was not a bonus on the day, it was the main act. Live at the O2 or Live from London would be a much more suitable title for the release.

It was a celebration of Ahmet's life and charity, Led Zeppelin were a bonus

the artwork is the chemistry and celebration of playing for one another and for Ahmet that night, many many moments that night that project a harmony on so many levels including musically, the smiles and effort between them and everyone involved in preparing for the night and pulling it off is only a celebration.

Archived