New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

I am voting for a release of the concert or an extremely outside chance of a tour. Robert Plant made a comment recently that he wants to go back to his old way of singing. SOMEONE START A DAMN POLL! Ooooh I will MUAHAHAHAHA

Probably no one remembers me lol

I didn't see that quote from Robert.....any chance you can link it???

Are you Chuck Norris?

No, I have always been Mr. Da-Lo, since the old site...like the old old site. NOW WHERE IS CAZ AND DEL!

and I didnt read that Plant comment, I heard it on a Classic Rock Radio News broadcast. Google it?

Yes, it is different. Seems like the same font style used on the inner sleeve of Led Zeppelin's fourth album.

So the 'FIVE' image used the font from Houses Of The Holy, Led Zeppelin's fifth album.

'FOUR' uses the text from the inner sleeve of Led Zeppelin IV.

So tomorrow at 3:12pm we should see 'THREE' written in the font from Led Zeppelin III.

So the 'FIVE' image used the font from Houses Of The Holy, Led Zeppelin's fifth album.

So tomorrow at 3:12pm we should see 'THREE' written in the font from Led Zeppelin III.

I think that's quite possible as that seems to be the trend.

THIS!!!

And I am indeed full of expactations of what is this. It IS an annoncement thats going to happen after countdown is done... but WHAT announcement? O2 DVD release? Or maybe indeed if Jason took a month off... another one off show? One off to support a DVD Release? One off to support a release and start a one last world tour??? :))))!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAWAAAADAAAAA!!!!!!!

So excited! :).

Ooh look, now there's a dot under the o of Four. Something else for you to speculate about.

Congrats! you are the 1st person in the nearly 10 years that i have been coming to this site that i have to put on my 'Ignore List". Im sure you will wear that like a badge of honor! Just in case you didnt see my response to the PM you sent to me at 4am this morning i will post it here:

johnthomasmoby, on 09 September 2012 - 04:58 AM, said:

I give up what's the point in arguing with a tit like you. I fucking hate articulate nasty opionated dickheads

My response:

Maybe bcz you cannot form an opinion for fear of looking stupid, so thats why you go around and correct the grammar in other peoples post to try and make them feel the same way. You knew what i was trying to state and ask. I even told you were probably right about it not being a hyphen and still asked the question what does the underlined E mean for which you had no response which is ok since you dont have 1 as i didnt either hence the reason why i posted in the 1st place. Its amazing that everything you have called me is exactly the way you are acting! Its members like you that really drags this forum down. Thank goodness your the minority!!! You really need to find another hobby.

I will speculate till my hearts content!!!

Congrats! you are the 1st person in the nearly 10 years that i have been coming to this site that i have to put on my 'Ignore List". Im sure you will wear that like a badge of honor! Just in case you didnt see my response to the PM you sent to me at 4am this morning i will post it here:

johnthomasmoby, on 09 September 2012 - 04:58 AM, said:

I give up what's the point in arguing with a tit like you. I fucking hate articulate nasty opionated dickheads

My response:

Maybe bcz you cannot form an opinion for fear of looking stupid, so thats why you go around and correct the grammar in other peoples post to try and make them feel the same way. You knew what i was trying to state and ask. I even told you were probably right about it not being a hyphen and still asked the question what does the underlined E mean for which you had no response which is ok since you dont have 1 as i didnt either hence the reason why i posted in the 1st place. Its amazing that everything you have called me is exactly the way you are acting! Its members like you that really drags this forum down. Thank goodness your the minority!!! You really need to find another hobby.

I will speculate till my hearts content!!!

Perhaps we can move on from this argument now?

Perhaps we can move on from this argument now?

I would apologize but in all my sincerity i never tried to start an argument here. He PM me again just a few minutes ago and stated that he didnt like something i said to another poster from many months ago so it was obvious he has a vendetta.

Dont matter to me, as I am so happy right now and cant wait for all to be revealed!!!

I see you ediited your response to a message i sent to you In private cowardly leaving out the name of the other forum member you mentioned (fearing his wrath no doubt). I won't post the actual response you made to me because it was supposed to be private. Oh I forgot I'm on your ignore list so you will not see this.

A shame that the argument is over, it should have had a seperate thread.

Thanks for the entertainment, this was deeply moving, a new kind of hypen hyped hyperdrama.

Maybe George Lucas should make a movie outta this (Ewoks included)

Hey, don't dirty the name of the majestic Ewoks! :P

Anyone try some font speculation on what the "Three" will look like?

My guess is the font on the III album cover (I know, duh!) Capital "T", lower case "hree". The e's underlined by elongated circles as opposed to the line or dot from "FIVE" and "FOUR".

Archived