New "FIVE" graphic on Official fb page

Yucko

Look what is written above the 0 at the right of the sleeve:

"THIS DVD IS 100% UNAUTHORIZED"

I guess that clears it up.

These two images seem to be the covers of that DVD, found them on amazon!

511JBe8rZML.jpg51Zve3JunvL.jpg

Looks very interesting!

read closely....its is just a collection of interviews and critical appraisals. probably made up of previously released dvds each dealing witha specific aspect of zep.

I'm guessing it will be the O2 show, but possibly not complete, with all royalties donated to the Ahmet Ertegun Education Fund or similar.. For example, would Jimmy allow the Dazed and Confused "train crash" (at the return to the main theme near the end) to go out? Hard to see how it could be fixed!

If anyone was working vigorously on this it would've been released five months after the event instead of five years. .

I didn't specifically mention just the 02, did I? I'm talking anything musically, or Zeppelin related projects. He could have been working on multiple projects for the last few years , such as the recent LR and DW2 re-releases, his Book, It Might Get Loud, etc. I never gave a time frame for his "vigorous" work to begin-(such as starting from the day after the 02 gig) Some projects, such as the 2003 DVD take more than a few months........You know as well as I do, that if there is anything left, worthy of being released (Zep material), Page has got his hands in it. He's not getting any younger. Bottom line-somethings happening soon, and I never doubted it- way back when.

One thing I'd really like to see, if it's the O2 show, is the Kashmir animation, standalone.

This claims to be the animation and it's incomplete, nice to look at though!

Postscript - had a look at the O2 show and I can recognise it being used there. In some places areas of the picture were used blown up so perhaps this was the full sequence produced for the show. Anyone know for sure?

If the shark has been jumped, and if and when this Led Zeppelin project is released, I'm fantasizing that during rehearsals, Page dicked around with a couple of new riffs, Plant add-libbed some vocals, and voila;, there a two or three new tunes.

If the shark has been jumped, and if and when this Led Zeppelin project is released, I'm fantasizing that during rehearsals, Page dicked around with a couple of new riffs, Plant add-libbed some vocals, and voila;, there a two or three new tunes.

That's pretty realistic, actually... Remember The Beatles Anthology? They even recorded TWO brand new songs in 1995 based on Lennon's vocal+piano home demos, and released them as singles.

Is it really out of style nowadays to release quality singles like they did in the good ole days?

That's pretty realistic, actually... Remember The Beatles Anthology? They even recorded TWO brand new songs in 1995 based on Lennon's vocal+piano home demos, and released them as singles.

Is it really out of style nowadays to release quality singles like they did in the good ole days?

Just look at the music industry. I think that quality music is long gone, mate.

Archived