Jimmy and Thelema

Horus777

Hello all,

I know the mention of this subject causes alot of people turn there noses up. I know that alot of you have huge amount of knowledge when it comes to interviews with Jimmy. Does anyone know of any interviews of Jimmy actually speaking of Thelema??

I know he very rarely mentions it and so he shouldnt as its very personal to him and more of a way of life, Not like some of the crap writers write about, like hes into satanic n all that rubbish.

But me being rather nosey was just trying to find out if hes mentioned it in any old interviews. I know he was at Cairo for the anniversary of the Stele of revealing a few years ago. Other than that not much,

Cheers

Hello all,

I know the mention of this subject causes alot of people turn there noses up. I know that alot of you have huge amount of knowledge when it comes to interviews with Jimmy. Does anyone know of any interviews of Jimmy actually speaking of Thelema??

I know he very rarely mentions it and so he shouldnt as its very personal to him and more of a way of life, Not like some of the crap writers write about, like hes into satanic n all that rubbish.

But me being rather nosey was just trying to find out if hes mentioned it in any old interviews. I know he was at Cairo for the anniversary of the Stele of revealing a few years ago. Other than that not much,

Cheers

Don´t know about any new interw but could you tell me the date of this anniversary.

Hello Horus 777. I wish I could be of more help : I know there are people on this site with a more comprehensive knowledge of what Jimmy's said in public: hopefully they'll let you know.

But in the meantime, check out the JP On This Day thread which includes a transcript of his account of the Cairo visit.

From what I've read about the forthcoming Brad Tolinski book of interviews, there is some (though not detailed) discussion of Thelema to come from that.

I'm pretty sure also that Steve A Jones' Led Zeppelin Mysteries has included some discussion of this, as have other threads on these forums. I've not been taking notes ! otherwise I could have been more precise....

Thanks very much Truth and beauty, Ive read the Jimmy Page "on this day" one. I'll have a gander at some of the other posts, ive a read a few. Ive heard the new book from Tolinski has stuff about it. Im still waiting to get my copy from the american ebay, should be here this week. ( hopefully) Once again cheers :)

• 3 years later...

Hello all,

Cheers

Not sure of the date on this one. 

Archived