LED ZEPPELIN - CELEBRATION DAY (official announcement)

sam_webmaster

"Celebration Day" is back in theatres Nov. 13 in LA, too. Century City, Universal Citywalk, and Downtown LA Live all have 7:30pm screenings.

I'll be able to see it for a third time. :yay:

Badgeholder, publicenemy, Ledzepfvr, and other Southern California residents, check the cinema widget.

There are two more showings for Celebration Day in my local cinema, one on Thursday 15th Nov. and one on Friday 16th Nov. The Friday showing has already sold out. I am seriously thinking of booking the Thursday showing. I know I'll have the DVD a week on Monday, but would love the chance to experience it on the big screen again.

^Cookie0024, I managed to buy a poster off someone I know who went to the London premier. I have it framed and in prize on place on the wall in my office. It's not the best photo. It's very bright here today so there's lots of glare from the glass.

th_SAM_1346.jpg

Celebration Day is coming.......... Out 19th November

http://bit.ly/Q2hjwA

532130_405696696169441_63995239_n.jpg

I wonder if this design was completed before or after the London Olympics ? The Olympic rings hanging off Tower Bridge were a powerful image, as is this with the Zep symbols .... and the Zeppelin flying over Tower Bridge recalls Danny Boyle's opening ceremony with Beckham's speedboat carrying the torch ... and I think also the "Queen's" helicopter flew over.

There are two more showings for Celebration Day in my local cinema, one on Thursday 15th Nov. and one on Friday 16th Nov. The Friday showing has already sold out. I am seriously thinking of booking the Thursday showing. I know I'll have the DVD a week on Monday, but would love the chance to experience it on the big screen again.

^Cookie0024, I managed to buy a poster off someone I know who went to the London premier. I have it framed and in prize on place on the wall in my office. It's not the best photo. It's very bright here today so there's lots of glare from the glass.

th_SAM_1346.jpg

Encore showingings in Houston this coming Tues!!!! :)

Wow! I loved the animated TV advert for Mothership. I remember seeing that on television thinking that it looked and sounded the collect thing ever. I'd never heard of Led Zeppelin before that, and for years my only knowledge of the band was derived from that advert.

Archived