LED ZEPPELIN - CELEBRATION DAY (official announcement)

sam_webmaster

Had an email from Amazon on Friday saying they've dispatched my copy of Celebration Day - hopefully it'll turn up tomorrow. :) Trouble is, I'm working tomorrow evening (and for the next three evenings) so probably won't get to watch it until Thursday :(

bloody hell, its the 19th and no one is showing off their latest purchase! :)

I picked mine up on Saturday from the post office!! Didn't want hundreds of people pounding on my door!!! I did post a review by BluRay.com and stated I watched several songs over the weekend. Kashmir is so powerful it's scary!

Jeff

Mine always come with a "do not deliever before____________(release date) so cant get them early...which is just silly I agree...mine due tomorrow (replacement) still has not shipped...probably will later via UPS this time as they are "deprioritizing" fed ex smart post for many mishaps On Wed

Best buy is actually getting 5 dvd/cd sets here...but Ill wait for the Blu ray i am not discriminating abt pic but Blu ray discs are just way more durable

BINGO! Amoeba Records in Hollywood has plenty of copies in all formats except vinyl, which comes out later. 2 CD only, 2 CD + 1DVD, Deluxe 2 CD + 2 DVD, 2CD + 1 Blu-ray, and Blu-ray Deluxe edition with Bonus disc.

post-1470-0-41647300-1353351408_thumb.jp

I have mine here. Haven't had chance to play it yet.

The booklet is quite bizarre. Every band member has a different format for their little bit of text.

• John Paul Jones opts for a few sentences at the top of the page and leaves most of it blank.
  • Jimmy Page has laid out the text REALLY weirdly with huge spaces at the start of each paragraph. It's almost set out like a poem.
  • Robert Plant has written his like song lyrics.
  • As seen above in this thread, Jason Bonham has opted to fit as much text in as possible.

Will post pics if anyone wants them.

I have mine here. Haven't had chance to play it yet.

The booklet is quite bizarre. Every band member has a different format for their little bit of text.

• John Paul Jones opts for a few sentences at the top of the page and leaves most of it blank.
  • Jimmy Page has laid out the text REALLY weirdly with huge spaces at the start of each paragraph. It's almost set out like a poem.
  • Robert Plant has written his like song lyrics.
  • As seen above in this thread, Jason Bonham has opted to fit as much text in as possible.

Will post pics if anyone wants them.

Yes, please :notworthy:

Archived