LED ZEPPELIN - CELEBRATION DAY (official announcement)

sam_webmaster

There's probably some that are given away, but they're promo items.

Here's the button/pin set:

I want a set of those pins. Someone in another thread mentioned that the pins are being given with purchase at Fye stores. I have an order of the Deluxe edition in transit from Amazon. I was thinking of giving "Celebration Day" to someone as a Christmas gift. I think I'll have to make a visit to a Fye :-)

I just got back home today, my package was waiting for me at the door. I waited for the kids and wife to go to bed before I watched....with head phones....its so much better with head phones than in the theater. ......Im very much at a loss for words.

All I can say is that Led Zeppelins music has meant more to me than any religion every has or ever could. Its part of my being, as if I had no choice.... predestined for this music to have a significant impact on my live since 11 years of age....I have no words for the emotions I just experienced for the last two hours, all I know is Im about to watch the Shepperton rehearsal, and cry and smile some more.

I just got back home today, my package was waiting for me at the door. I waited for the kids and wife to go to bed before I watched....with head phones....its so much better with head phones than in the theater. ......Im very much at a loss for words.

All I can say is that Led Zeppelins music has meant more to me than any religion every has or ever could. Its part of my being, as if I had no choice.... predestined for this music to have a significant impact on my live since 11 years of age....I have no words for the emotions I just experienced for the last two hours, all I know is Im about to watch the Shepperton rehearsal, and cry and smile some more.

To us Zep fans, they are our religion!!! Very well said!

Jeff

Right On! Totally know where you are coming from.....It is fantastic to watch...cheers Rich

Thanks for the heads up about FYE. They give you the pins with a purchase of Celebration Day. Now I'll give my Blu-Ray purchase from amazon as a Christmas gift. :-)

This is exactly what I did. I had to ask for the pins at fye, they were not automatically given. Tried to buy an extra set of pins, but was unsuccessful.

Are you going to use the pins or are you saving them? I am using them.

• 1 month later...

Archived