LED ZEPPELIN - CELEBRATION DAY (official announcement)

sam_webmaster

Rave Motion Pictures at the Mall of Louisiana in Baton Rouge. Just over an hour away.

I just sent you a PM man. Thanks a million for notifying me. I wasn't aware that Rave cinema was within that distance. We have the Prytania theatre in New Orleans and the AMC chains in Metairie and Chalmette. Had no clue on the Rave deal. If you live close, and are interested in going-I will be there as well...lemme know

Studio Movie Grill for Texas, which means we can eat and drink while we enjoy the film.

Hi MissMelanie :wave: Thanks for the heads up on this! I just purchased my tickets for the Studio Movie Grill at Town & Country for the 7:00 showing. Very exciting!! :)

Pleased to say I've booked some tickets in London ... but now I see it's possible to see the film AT THE O2 .. or at any rate the O2 Cineworld.. which would have made one cool pilgrimage..

Wonder when and where the London premiere will be?

Same here, Cineworld Haymarket in London! Any one more to go? :)

so the Swan Song label has been resurrected as well? Awesome!

Exactly! You see, alot of work goes into putting out this kind of major release..people just think this kinda thing is a cake-walk, but it takes time...lots and lots of time...maybe not exactly 5 years, but at the same time it doesn't happen over-night. Here's to all the doubters that thought Page "wasn't doing anything"...... :drinks:

I'm having day-dreams of what this is gonna sound like in a Cinema....Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!! :stereo:

This is great news. Does anyone know how long it will play for? Is it a one night showing sort of thing or will I have a few weeks. I may make the several hours drive to go see it but I have to work opening night.

Archived