LED ZEPPELIN - CELEBRATION DAY (official announcement)

sam_webmaster

my, my, my, I'm so happy!!!!!!!!

:hurrah::cheer::hurrah::thumbsup::hurrah::banana::hurrah:

.......it's like being onstage and making rock and roll history!!

you said it so well

I have often wondered why some fans come from a place of feeling like a band owes the fan something- I can only come from a place of gratitude to the members of LZ and their supporting staff. To me, LZ doing the right thing is being true to who they are and I know they all three know how singular an experience LZ is as a member. The very little I know of them personally, it is clear to me that no one are bigger more loving fans of LZ than the members themselves. The smiles and the non-verbals especially during the 02 show are testimony enough to me.

After replaying a bootleg of the show last night I was reminded of the closeness of the group- and the tone of Jimmy's rig. Can't wait to hear it and see it Pro.

After nearly one hour of Internet-surfing, I finally managed to know that... there's a little probability to see the the film quite near my home!! I've just checked it on its website! Man, I can't believe it, I still think there must be a mistake... If it's true and I die on Oct.18th, I'll die a happy girl :lol:

Pleased to say I've booked some tickets in London ... but now I see it's possible to see the film AT THE O2 .. or at any rate the O2 Cineworld.. which would have made one cool pilgrimage..

Wonder when and where the London premiere will be?

I half-joked about this on another thread....but yes, they are showing this next door to where they actually played!

I've got my ticket...but hoping I can score one for the premiere, wherever that might be.

Leicester Square maybe?

Hoping this site or their Facebook page will be first with the news of that....

For US locations, try this link to search by your Zip Code:

http://www.movietick...995&Showdate=34

I could not find any main listing for the film (anywhere) under the Rave Theater Link. But if you search a specific theater, like the Mall of La., you get a response.

The Landmark Theater chain link has several listings.

For example:

Wednesday, October 17th, and two showings at the Chicago Century Centre at:

6:30 pm

and

9:00 pm

For the Dallas area, I see only listing at the Studio Movie Grill in Arlington, Plano and Dallas.

I hate that theater. All that clanking of glasses and silverware, and the food waiters shining their menu screens in your eyes.... NOT an ideal place to savor a movie like this!!!! :(

DAS, just read man...It says Nov. 19th in the first post of the thread.

Thanks for the response but I knew the release date. I want some info on the contents and formats etc we can expect. All I know for sure right now is it's coming out Nov. 19th.

Thanks for the response but I knew the release date. I want some info on the contents and formats etc we can expect. All I know for sure right now is it's coming out Nov. 19th.

Considering that it's the year 2012, I'd expect it would come out in just about any format available in the world of technology today.

Considering that it's the year 2012, I'd expect it would come out in just about any format available in the world of technology today.

According to an image posted over at R-O, it will be available on CD, DVD, Blu-Ray and digital download.

I have a friend who is a manager at a Cinemark in the Houston area I am waiting on news from her.

Hi David! :wave: The Studio Movie Grill at CityCentre is showing it at 7:00 and 9:30. I know that is a bit of a trek for you. I'm going to the 7:00 show.

Looks like it will be in the Magnolia theaters in Texas so the Dallas and Houston areas are covered.

:D

I searched this web link with my Zip Code:

http://www.movietick...995&Showdate=34

The only theaters I found the movie to be showing in the Dallas area, are Studio Movie Grills.

zepscoda, could you please provide a link that shows any listings for the movie at the Magnolia in the Dallas area ? ? ?

BTY, I hate the ambiance of the Studio Movie Grill. The clanking of glasses and silverware, and the servers inadvertently "flashing" their lighted order screens in your eyes ---- is not conducive to a good movie experience, for me.

Archived